small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
SissyForDawn said:
Hotwife controls when I am allowed to masturbate and when I am allowed to cum. There has been no sex for years and mostly edging allowed only. I believe I have been allowed to cum twice since October. Still paying for a lot of years of giving my Hotwife bad sex and no orgasms, so pleasure these days is from making sure she has great sex and lots of orgasms from Bulls and boyfriends, and serving her with whatever she directs me to do.
Does she dress you up as a sissy?

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
h5t6ca said:
Does she dress you up as a sissy?
She keeps me in panties all the time...actually threw all my boxers into the fire pit and threw some into the trash bin on trash day. She has had me wear nighties, bra and panties, and stockings for her amusement. When I am left at home, when she goes on a date or sleeps at a boyfriends house, she requires me to be caged and in panties most nights. Some nights, like in the pic I posted in this thread, she has me dress in stockings or a sissy outfit of her choice, and I must stay that way until she gets home, or gives me permission to change.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QuietKing, sissytinyvirgin and h5t6ca
SissyForDawn said:
She keeps me in panties all the time...actually threw all my boxers into the fire pit and through some into the trash bin on trash day. She has had me wear nighties, bra and panties, and stockings for her amusement. When I am left at home, when she goes on a date or sleeps at a boyfriends house, she requires me to be caged and in panties most nights. Some nights, like in the pic I posted in this thread, she has me dress in stockings or a sissy outfit of her choice, and I must stay that way until she gets home, or gives me permission to change.
Do you have regular outside of home activities, like work, social, etc?

h5t6ca said:
Do you go out dressed like a sissy?
Right now it is confined to home and/or hotel room as directed by Hotwife. I wear panties all the time regardless of where I am.

SissyForDawn said:
Right now it is confined to home and/or hotel room as directed by Hotwife. I wear panties all the time regardless of where I am.
Can you share pics, show how it is when you are in full sissy mode?

h5t6ca said:
Can you share pics, show how it is when you are in full sissy mode?
I have none of those. Hotwife keeps all pictures and gives me permission to post the ones I do. I will ask if she has them or feel free to ask directly. She is DawnW on the site.

Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
my cock and her toy

img (4).jpg

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, newcucka and SDevereux
Hopeless

789a389c-adbd-4b0c-ac5a-2e67b2f593bc.jpg

Ilmiocornuto said:
my cock and her toy

img (4).jpg
Love the heels and panties -- let see that clit dripping cuck juice

Reactions: Ilmiocornuto
So many of us have small dicks, clits,,lol.

Reactions: SissyForDawn
my little cock and her big ass

img (1).jpg
img (1).png

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and h5t6ca
Ilmiocornuto said:

img (1).jpg
img (1).png
Perhaps i could help

h5t6ca said:
Does she fool around?

I would like her to but she is shy. Doesn’t really open up about that. She sometimes tries to talk wile sex to me that she can’t feel it and that she would want something else. But… when I try to talk a bit more serious she doesn’t want that. So I think she wants to go thru with the fantasie but does not want to take it into reality.
What do you think about it.
I think a big dick needs to change her mind

Reactions: h5t6ca
Tributemygfs said:
I would like her to but she is shy. Doesn’t really open up about that. She sometimes tries to talk wile sex to me that she can’t feel it and that she would want something else. But… when I try to talk a bit more serious she doesn’t want that. So I think she wants to go thru with the fantasie but does not want to take it into reality.
What do you think about it.
I think a big dick needs to change her mind
I agree she needs a big dick

Ilmiocornuto said:

img (1).jpg
img (1).png
I would fuck that ass!