• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Small cock, opinions?

• Thread starterTinytinycck
  • Start date

Tinytinycck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2010
My cock is smaller, half the length of the toy in the pic but about the same girth. What do you think? Cuck or am I fine?

Attachments

• 0927001243.jpg
    0927001243.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 352
If you're unsure and have to ask, CUCK!

You might be interested in checking out "Dinkyboy123" posts. A self described cuck sporting a more than adequate sized cock. I agree with Mac. It is the woman's prerogative regardless of cock size. However, and I know this is a hard sell here, some men say NO. So the wife or GF does it anyway??? Maybe...Maybe not. It all depends on her willingness to jeopardize the relationship. Some women decide their big cock fantasy is not worth it and elect to stay home with good ole boring hubby.

Hey its a complicated world guys. One of my bulls has a smaller cock than hubby but it pleases me and I enjoy teasing both of them on occassion, telling them how I do prefer a long fat cock to their best efforts xx

My cock is on the large side yet I am a total cuck, my wife has told me flat out I lack the power she needs to feel. I think I am a beta male. She has had sex with men with smaller cocks than I and enjoyed it more. She also tells me some men cocks are more ridgid than others and this is more important to her than size. Of course the ultimate for her is size (thickness) and ridgid.

ya gonna find it real awkward being a regular guy
@ under 6" ....just the way it is kid .......must be tuff
being a small man with a big man's attitude

Users who are viewing this thread