• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutwife Syd V

sydntroy420

New around here...
Beloved Member
This is my 23 yo wife of one year. I wish to use the forum to document and intensify her trainung. She is yet to oficially earn her cumslut title but she is coming along. She loves sucking cock and wearing cum but has a problem obeying orders. I will get some pics up lemme know what u think. Please do not repost these pics without express permission. Thanks for having us

White ass

IMG_20150325_102113.jpg

Amazing ass. Perfect body and should be shared. Perfect to bend or her over and pound her doggystyle.

With a body like that, the attention she must get and with a cuck husband it's only a matter of time before she's sucking the cum out of a bunch of big meaty cocks. Keep up the training!

You've got one hell of a hot wife on your hands .Great looking ass ! Those nipples are killer ! I can see her on her knees with cum dripping off of those naughty nipples . How has she been progressing in her training ? Has she taken another cock yet ? With a body like that , she should have guys lined up to make their deposit ! Lets hear and see more about her .

On one occasion I had her sucking my dick in the car at a park after dark dressed in a hot short black dress and no panties. I rolled the window down and a CL stranger older gentleman let his hands into her pussy. Turned around and sucked jim to completion then returned to letting the old man play wih her while she finished me off. On two seperate occasions I instructed her to give my friend a blowjob. Sucking dick and being used turns her on. Working towards having her be my obedient cumslut who is shared on occasion. I am thinking the next exploit will be flashing some strangers at the adult bookstore in that same black dress. Jps I will try to include the pic u asked for with some nipple cum. Til the next time-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back