• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty former prost young wife available this summer from maryland to georgia

G

GENEROUSCUCKBOSTON

We re a newly married cpl , ok like 1 year now and i am looking for real , i mean real black guys with real big cocks willing to hook up, we ll be hosting , we ll be travelin for 3 weeks starting on aug first : Edison, philadelphia, baltimore ,richmond, virginia beach,raleigh , charlotte , myrtle beach, charleston , atlanta,montgomery,jacksonville and savannah, i am retired (53 , caucasian) and met this hot young(24 french-canadian) now former ********** that needed someone to shelter her ,she s insatiable , i cant keep up , i love watching and cleaning her afterwards , she developed a taste for black cocks which i learned to appreciate. Well if you got it big , can cum a really nice load and is black , no age restrictions at all , we re very laid back, reach us , i can even provide some money help if you need and got it really big and can give a good load.
Thanks

Attachments

• canthavenough.jpg
    canthavenough.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,585
  • thickonefromNH.jpg
    thickonefromNH.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,303
  • bullfillednj.jpg
    bullfillednj.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,665
Is that you on clean-up duty, you lucky SOB!!! How does her pussy taste after it's been well fucked and stretched out? Looks absoulutely delicious! I'd like to hook up just to help you with that! But unfortunately, too far away... :(:( Have fun! Looks like you're in for a wild ride!

I love the way she take that load on her...hope more picture will be uploaded. She is very interesting hot slut.
I have to ask you if she like BBC and bareback .?

Alright all you big cocked bulls, get your ass in gear, you got one hot fucking bitch headed your way. Be a shame to miss out.

She's fucking gorgeous, and I'd be down there eating the cum out of her pussy, too. more pics please!

One Problem

We re a newly married cpl , ok like 1 year now and i am looking for real , i mean real black guys with real big cocks willing to hook up, we ll be hosting , we ll be travelin for 3 weeks starting on aug first : Edison, philadelphia, baltimore ,richmond, virginia beach,raleigh , charlotte , myrtle beach, charleston , atlanta,montgomery,jacksonville and savannah, i am retired (53 , caucasian) and met this hot young(24 french-canadian) now former ********** that needed someone to shelter her ,she s insatiable , i cant keep up , i love watching and cleaning her afterwards , she developed a taste for black cocks which i learned to appreciate. Well if you got it big , can cum a really nice load and is black , no age restrictions at all , we re very laid back, reach us , i can even provide some money help if you need and got it really big and can give a good load.
Thanks

Only one problem, the second picture is from a well known Australian cuck (not from Boston)... nice story though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back