• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty for Lex

• Thread startersmokinwifey
  • Start date

smokinwifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2009
A little wine, a Lex Steel movie, then his dildo and I am in ecatasy. Hubby enjoys watching me take a 9" black dildo and I am starting to warm up to the idea that I am addicted to big dicks. Who knows, starting to think of getting a real life one to experiment with. Any Black Takers.

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 836
  • IMG_1593.JPG
    IMG_1593.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 854
We enjoy comments

Here are a few more. Cheated on Lex this night and went with Mr. Marcus, lol. Comments are always appreciated and flattering.

Attachments

• IMG_1618.jpg
    IMG_1618.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 715
I think you should turn on more than your hubby. Share some pics of that sexy body, taking that nice dildo.

smokinwifey said:
Here are a few more. Cheated on Lex this night and went with Mr. Marcus, lol. Comments are always appreciated and flattering.

Amazing ass honey, just looking at it has my mind racing and my dick hard. Where are u from?

one hot ass

I just want to see u using that little black toy on the table :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread