• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut Wife

• Thread starterdaverd265
  • Start date

daverd265

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2007
Tell me how you would like to use this slut wife. Anyone know my slut wife?

Ellington333

I'd Fuck Her In Her Big Creamy White Ass That Why She Shows It So Much - She Wants To Be Fucked In The Ass Hard By A Big Thick Cock Nigga Cock Like Mine. After I Shot A Huge Load Of Nigga Cum And Seed Deep Into Her Asshole I'd Make Her Lick And Suck Clean My Shit And Cum-covered Nigga Cock Then I Pound Her Pussy Until I Shot Another Huge Load Of Baby Making Nigga Cum And Seed Filling Up Her Juicy Cunt

Fuck my Wife

Come on guys tell me how you want to use my fucking cum slut wife.

Looks like you got a real ***** on your hands there, I 'd fill that hairy cunt with my cum for sure!

Use heras your slut

She needs to be used like the slut she is.

I Would Filled Her Woom

Send Her To South California I Will Make U A Nice Cream Pie Cuky;)

Cum Slut Needs Fucked

Thanks guys it's great to hear how you would like to use my fucking ***** slut of a wife. How else would you like to use her in very dirty and nasty ways.

She needs a BBC

Who wants to be the first black cock to fuck my slut?

Make her you cum slut

Use her and make her do nasty things for you.

Lil Slut

Yeah, I'd love to tap that fucking lil ass of hers! Hairy pussy like that gonna get messy too! So when you gonna turn her loose with a brotha? Send her to me I'll do her right and send her back to you satisfied and full. She'll be my lil slut to play with.

I'd make a big mess

I would love to fuck that hairy pussy balls deep and keep right on fucking my cock in and out until I'd made a huge creamy mess between her love lips and down the crack of her sweet ass.:p

Fuck the *****

I would love to have her fucked by each one of you guys. Use her and enjoy her.

I'd have you send my your slut without any birth control at the height of her cycle. I'd fill that hairy cunt with my seed several times a day until she caught, then send her home with my baby in her belly for you both to raise. I'd come around at least once a month as she got bigger and bigger, just to have a one night fuck to remind you both of whose baby was growing in her. An then, after my little girl came crawling out of her, I'd make sure she came to see me every day so I could feast on those incredible milk filled breasts, really getting the milk flowing and keeping her lactating for years to come.

Who wants to Fuck my Slut Wife

How would you use the fucking *****?

She's a dirty skank, I'd put her over my knee and redden her ass real good, then pry her legs open and smack her cunt until it swelled then I'd fuck her until my balls were ready to shoot, pull my dick out and sperm her face and hair and laff at her!

that hairy pussy is too much for me ...not into it at all sorry just being honest

Yes, I will fuck her

daverd265 said:
How would you use the fucking *****?

Tell me how to make contact and fuck her. I really like mature sluts

Last edited by a moderator:
Yummy!

I would love to see and clean that gorgeous hairpie after being well used!!!!:p:D

Users who are viewing this thread