• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slut wife, please leave filthy comments

• Thread starteralcibiades
  • Start date
78682d1270907682-slut-wife-please-leave-filthy-comments-p1.jpg

This is my favorite pic though. I just imagine walking in and watch her pull-up her dress showing me what I'm gonna be getting into tonight. UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

Cheers Ryan - that is a brilliant panty/pussy shot. I want my fingers feeding that material inside her as she gets wetter and wetter for me :)

[The boobs are great too] ;)

Trousers too tight an erection so hard you need to cut yourself out? That's a serious turn-on. LOL :D

Wicked slutwife, dude!

How may cocks has she taken at once??

She definately gets my cock hard.
Love the pic of her teasing at the bar :)
Must be fun watching her get the guys there hard!

thanks for all the great comments. 3 cocks is the most at one time and it was awesome watching her get used. also awesome watching her tease at the bar.

Tell her that if I met her and she was wearing those panties, that I would take them off of her and eat them.. literally. I would prefer to eat her pussy, but if not, I would eat her panties....

here's more of my hotwife for you guys to stroke to and comment on.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 388
I want to pull her panties aside, sit her on a chair - reversed and slide into her from behind. Drop me a line if you want to see a tribute to her

I would bury my tongue in this sluts ass, then I would fuck her tight little pussy until she begged me to stop!

She is

Really marwellous lady. Want to see clear fotos with faces too, when the totally naked.

I haven't seen this girl in a long time. There's something about her ass. It speaks to me. It says...kiss me. Really, she has an amazing behind.

Users who are viewing this thread