Slut Filipina Wife

• Thread starterCaliSissyCuck
  • Start date

CaliSissyCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2017
Hi all,

My slut filipina wife is headed out to fuck her boyfriend. What do you guys do when your wife makes you wait at home to get fucked?

6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, Lovasianladies, HornyFilipino and 18 others
did
CaliSissyCuck said:
Hi all,

My slut filipina wife is headed out to fuck her boyfriend. What do you guys do when your wife makes you wait at home to get fucked?

6.jpg
she make it home yet, and did you do your job by cleaning up the mess she made with her fuck-stud? next time you do this, video it and post it here so we can all enjoy watching you clean up your master cucky boy.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
yes sir, she made it home. And yes, i cleaned up the huge mess.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, wmjacking, miko247 and 3 others
Do we get to see what she brought home???

yes, it would help us all if you posted pics of her cum soaked panties, her messed up hair and makeup, and of course her gaping, destroyed cunt. we need to see you cleaning up that nasty spunk pie her real man left for you to dine on.

• Love
Here's one of her extra messy creampies where she got fucked by two guys and it got frothy with the second.

CreamiePie.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, Lovasianladies, Frustratedhub and 8 others
CaliSissyCuck said:
Here's one of her extra messy creampies where she got fucked by two guys and it got frothy with the second.

CreamiePie.jpg
wowwwwww. she truly is pinay slut ***** wife. i’m sure many here would like the chance to fuck her and leave her with their cum loads leaking and running down her thighs.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and HornyFilipino
Capt. Ron said:
wowwwwww. she truly is pinay slut ***** wife. i’m sure many here would like the chance to fuck her and leave her with their cum loads leaking and running down her thighs.

yes, she really is. too bad it wasn't easier to meet people online

Reactions: Lovasianladies, HornyFilipino and Capt. Ron
wonderful wife there.

CaliSissyCuck said:
Hi all,

6.jpg
lucky bf, such a sexy wife to use

Reactions: Lovasianladies and DiegoSC
CaliSissyCuck said:
Hi all,

6.jpg
You're a lucky guy. Hang on to her, it's rare. Took my wife 3 years before she decided to fuck other guys. Now she has a regular BBC that I watched her with, but that situation where she goes out and fucks and comes back home is the best. The last time this happened for me was a few months ago, and I told her I would go down to a local pub while she played alone at our house. The anticipation and unknown was really hot. She sent me a pic of him kissing her neck when he got there and 2 hours went by and she text me that he had left. I couldn't wait to get home to feel how wet and loose she was. To answer your question it's a lot of pacing and anxious to hear the stories from her and how much she likes his cock in her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, NostalgicCuck and 2 others
Thanks so much! I agree!

definitely some good eating there

CaliSissyCuck said:

CreamiePie.jpg[/QUO

Any more dates?

agree, would love to see her wrecked pussy dripping spunk after a hot date.

do u do AD or Teamview or skype?

Id fuck her too

CaliSissyCuck said:
Hi all,

6.jpg
On those occasions where she chooses not to allow me to watch, I masturbate thinking of how she is enjoying fucking the bull to his demands and enjoying her privacy with him in our bedroom or a hotel. I always wait till she and he are back home, or downstairs, before cumming as they tell me how great it was. Best is to kneel in front of her spread legs watching his cum trickle out

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, Capt. Ron and 1 other person
RLyonheart said:
On those occasions where she chooses not to allow me to watch, I masturbate thinking of how she is enjoying fucking the bull to his demands and enjoying her privacy with him in our bedroom or a hotel. I always wait till she and he are back home, or downstairs, before cumming as they tell me how great it was. Best is to kneel in front of her spread legs watching his cum trickle out
Awww can I fuck her next?

Capt. Ron said:
I want to lick her pussy next

• Love