• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sissy husband

• Thread startersexybicouple
  • Start date
S

sexybicouple

My wife wants a gang-bang and I want to set it up .How do I do it as we are new.

Attachments

• IMG_19.JPG
    IMG_19.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,301
gang-bang

We are in Florida and u guys.I love to suck cocks and want to get them all hard before they fuck her.

Attachments

• IMG_19.JPG
    IMG_19.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 233
gang bang

why dont u post a pic of wife so we can see her

I know just how you feel. I was trying to set up my wife for some black cock and the guy I picked (dark cavern) was willing but also wanted to meet me first and turns out he wanted proof from me I was sincere. Proof came in the form of a blowjob which I thoroughly enjoyed plus He had me wear panties while I did it. I am not a CD and didn't think I was a cocksucker, but his magnatism overcame my inhibitions and I was sucking his black dick like a Vegas ***** not 15 minutes after we met. We had some emails for a couple weeks first and a phone conversation the morning of our meet so when we finally got together I was already committed. I met him again about two weeks later, this time with some newer sexier panties and he fucked me and then I took of the condum and sucked him to completion. We were scheduled to meet again in two weeks but this time I was bringing my wife along to see if sparks would fly for her as well. Unfortunately, on our way, we got a call, a family emergency and had to turn back. I'm still hoping to get the ball rolling again, but my stud, he sort of disappeared, probably thought I had changed my mind even though I tried to explain. Oh well, at least I got to suck his cock twice and get fucked once. Just wish the cum I tasted had been from her pussy and ass as well as straight from his cock. I hope you find the black cock you crave. You will love it.

would love to help you,am in fl. also near Daytona get back to me and maybe we can help each other with our desires.am new at this also,but very willing

Users who are viewing this thread