• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy cucks

those pics are so cute....loved them

sissy bi-cuck here too

Last edited by a moderator:
cock loving

My sis-in-law tiffany caught me wearing her clothes and my wig and to keep her from telling my bro.and family made me her slut! she brought me to a bookstore with booths and ****** me to suck gloryhole cock one after another till 14cocks 10 black 4 mex. I was on my knees for 4 hours she took about 20 pics, now I do anything she says... Ilove it all...

Sissy Cuckold

Hello
I am a sissy cuckold to my wife she is on this site as ( dnhercuck ) we are for real and she has made me into the sissy cuck that I am today and she has done one hell of a job

Love Teresa

You are 100% trained.

Very nice.

She did a good job on you.

Locked you up too I see.

Last edited by a moderator:
sissyandwife said:
Hello
I am a sissy cuckold to my wife she is on this site as ( dnhercuck ) we are for real and she has made me into the sissy cuck that I am today and she has done one hell of a job

Love Teresa

you look fab, would love to play with you!! xxx 'Lotti:p

Okay...newpics of me...sissycuckmaid. Unfortunatly....I do not have a wife......like lucky Sissy Teresa to cuck and feminize me. Mabye someday.

Any ladies lurking here can email me for hi resolution pics if interested.

Attachments

• bound.jpg
    bound.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 909
  • cocksuckersissy.jpg
    cocksuckersissy.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 858
  • rubberface2.jpg
    rubberface2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 684
  • wimp2.jpg
    wimp2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 814
  • sissycorset2.jpg
    sissycorset2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 789
Sissy Cuck

I have to admitt I am really Lucky to have my beautiful wife. She has made me into such a sissy cuckold. She has 2 bf's that she see's regularly and she has started to see some bulls for some hot sex and she lets me suck their cocks too.

Thank you for all of your pictures, I love the ones were the cuck is sucking the bull cock,I can fantasize about there cocks exploding in my mouth,and swallowing all of there slime. My wife used to say that I had a bad case of cunt breath after I had cleaned out her smelly hole

sissycuckmaid said:
Okay...newpics of me...sissycuckmaid. Unfortunatly....I do not have a wife......like lucky Sissy Teresa to cuck and feminize me. Mabye someday.

Any ladies lurking here can email me for hi resolution pics if interested.

you look sweet (and sultry), i would!

'Lotti -x-

dnhercuck are you locked up all the time? Love your pictures, can't wait to see more of you and your hotwife.

Such a Sissy Slut - Good Gurl!

Awesome pics... you suck those huge throbbing cocks with obvious relish - good gurl... how i envy you the feel of those heavy sticks of fuck meat in your mouth!:eek:

More good little cucks.

Attachments

• cuck2.jpg
    cuck2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 715
  • cuck3.jpg
    cuck3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2,072
  • sissycuck1.jpg
    sissycuck1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,152
  • b6ee.jpg
    b6ee.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,877
  • LOVE.jpg
    LOVE.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,084
More sissy cucks being good sissies.

Attachments

• 14b0.jpg
    14b0.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,559
  • 1620.jpg
    1620.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,325
  • 7493.jpg
    7493.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,336
  • bebf.jpg
    bebf.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,120
  • cucked1.jpg
    cucked1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,262
Can't Take It

I've been reading this thread for ever, and getting constantly hard. I told myself however that I wasn't going to post. I surrender.
These are just a few of me dressed to serve at a small gathering on poker night. Probably should be called pokehim night.
Anyway love the thread.

good sissy cuck.

Mabye she will soon have you in one of these.

Attachments

• maid1.jpg
    maid1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,294
  • maid2.jpg
    maid2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,382
  • maid4.jpg
    maid4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,328
  • maid5.jpg
    maid5.jpg