• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy cucks

The political speech aside ( we agree with mostly )basically you’re gay . Since you have no or is at all , you just get fucked in the ass or mouth . Honestly that tiny thing won’t pleasure anyone . But in the context of this forum are you married to a woman ? If you are. We as well as everyone here , would like to see her .
You might want to wipe the goo off your fingers before you type ... your posts are a little hard to follow LOL. I am technically/legally still married ... but she and i lead basically separate personal lives. And yes I am basically queer, desire MEN only for sex, and love being as much of a woman as i can be for a man. And, no, i respect my wife's privacy way too much to post her photo without her permission.

lol that was funny and your right . I REALLY need to proofread lol thanks for the fun and good luck to you lol
You might want to wipe the goo off your fingers before you type ... your posts are a little hard to follow LOL. I am technically/legally still married ... but she and i lead basically separate personal lives. And yes I am basically queer, desire MEN only for sex, and love being as much of a woman as i can be for a man. And, no, i respect my wife's privacy way too much to post her photo without her permission.

******* SISSY CUCKOLD

A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall-2 copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back