• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Simon Cowell Cucks Best Friend Impreganting Wife

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Simon Cowell has changed a lot of lives on American Idol, The X Factor, and Britain's Got Talent -- but he's about to undergo the most life-changing experience of all: fatherhood. The notoriously prickly Brit, 53, is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, multiple sources reveal exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

PHOTOS: Sexy celeb dads

"She's around 10 weeks along," the insider shares. And that's only part of the story.

Silverman, 36, is technically still married -- to Cowell's close friend Andrew Silverman, a real estate mogul in NYC. She plans to leave her husband to be with the father of her child.

"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," a source tells Us. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."

I think this story is great! Go Simon!! When I fantasize about being cucked by my wife I always imagine its a man like him. I see him as a pretentious overbearing prick with a very high opinion of himself. Aloof, sometimes scathing. Something just really turns me on about the thought of my wife falling under the spell of an asshole like him and eventually becoming a submissive fuckslut for him.

As a matter of fact just recently I turned a man like him onto my wife. I met him on-line on criegslist and I really know nothing about him. I was trolling the adds and his was calling for a submissive cuck couple to use for his pleasure. On the add were a couple of pictures of his long, thick cock. It was kind of an explicidly written add for criegslist and struck just the right chords in me. I found myself sending out a responce to him complete with a couple of faceless pics of her. Very unusual for me to do this, by the way!

Yet I've already given him a way to contact her through twitter and they now have regular tweet sessions together. He used to send me so many e-mails. Right up to the point where I gave him the contact info. Now he hardly contacts me at all, yet he still has his tweet affair, such as it is, with my wife going strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back