Showing off the GF

• Thread starterhnj86
  • Start date
yummmie. gimmee some of that bootie

She doesn't need to loose too much weight. I like most black men like a little thickness. I make them look more natural and they feel so soft when you are laying on them to get that pussy.

eightbal2 said:
Is she aware you are posting her for Black Bulls? Does she want BBC yet?

Yes those proof pics are for another bbc based site I won't name drop because I'm not sure if rules allow that.

kelvinsmith10 said:
She doesn't need to loose too much weight. I like most black men like a little thickness. I make them look more natural and they feel so soft when you are laying on them to get that pussy.

I'm with you, I loved the big booty but she's on a mission, still looks real good though.

well what ever she is doing ... I like it..cant wait for your next full body shots...don't keep us waiting...we are ready for the unveiling!

wow great pics, she looks great, love the ass and i to would love to see her with a bull, she looks like she could really use a good filler up of bbc, so how is the progress with her? she is open minded enough for you to post her pic on the website any luck with any bbc?

sdmike said:
wow great pics, she looks great, love the ass and i to would love to see her with a bull, she looks like she could really use a good filler up of bbc, so how is the progress with her? she is open minded enough for you to post her pic on the website any luck with any bbc?

Coming along kind of slowly, we are working on getting a new place so we barley have time or money to go out. The urge is definitely still there for both of us so, soon we hope.

Love the new pics of her pussy and ass. Gorgeous.

Haven't added anything in a long time so I figured I would throw this up here. We took some time apart but are back together now. Snapped this on my phone about 4 hours ago and figured I'd share.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 161
Great Photo thanks for sharing
hnj86 said:
Haven't added anything in a long time so I figured I would throw this up here. We took some time apart but are back together now. Snapped this on my phone about 4 hours ago and figured I'd share.

She's still got a great ass. Thanks for the update.

If your relationship is unstable right now, the last thing you need is another dick in her.

Mark, things are better now. They just were rocky for a little bit.

Fuck! What a difference. Turn her out a LOT. There will be guys lining up for some of that ass.

Here is some more, I know some are redundant I'm just hoping to get some comments on her see what all the guys and girls think. She is still warming up to the idea of me watching her, it's slow but were young and have time. For now it's just talking in during sex.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 86
One more,

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 105
WOW. what a sexy lady you have there. One of the best Asses on this site. Glad to hear things are better and working out.

basicblackman said:
WOW. what a sexy lady you have there. One of the best Asses on this site. Glad to hear things are better and working out.

I love the comments, thanks. Especially from BBC, I like to hear what they think and what they would do.