• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

should i have sex with exchange student

• Thread starterjoey12
  • Start date

joey12

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 19, 2006
Good Morning all ; my husband is a member here and I wanted to ask a question. we are hosting an exchange student from jamaica and wanted to know if it is wrong of me to want sex with him.he's very handsome and sexy this would be my first bbc but I don't want husband to know ,any hints on how to keep it a secret and how to start with him!!

thanks all

agree with Will on age thing..on the other hand..if you need help on how to cheat on youre husband...well come on now, figure it out if you must.

clarify things

Sorry all I will clarify this he's 27 and it's a program to help them with schooling and training to give them a better opportunity at employment. he's under no rules or program restrictions of any kind he's free to do whatever he wants. we are just a place for him to stay at while he's here.

sorry for any misunderstanding

joey12 said:
Sorry all I will clarify this he's 27 and it's a program to help them with schooling and training to give them a better opportunity at employment. he's under no rules or program restrictions of any kind he's free to do whatever he wants. we are just a place for him to stay at while he's here.

sorry for any misunderstanding

A friend of mine told me she would never have a single woman live with her and her husband. Its not that she is not a nice person, but she understands when men and women are living together, they can become attracted/turned-on/start falling in love with each other, its human nature.
I am not going to tell you not to fuck the exchange student, because I am sure he is wanting some of your white pussy too.
The #1 reason I would say for you to fuck the hell of your fantasy black cock student is because if your husband is a member of this site, he is into/reconize the lust/attraction of interracial sex between black men and white women. The other reason to go ahead is that its easy for other people to tell you not to do it, they are not in your shoes or the're already having their interracial lust satisfried, just be discreet, because even if your husband don't mind, he will not what the neighbors or anyone else to know.
Be safe and have fun.

Let me know how it goes, I would love to know.

take care

Furthermore

It'd be difficult for your hubby to snap the pics of your BBC inauguration which you (as a couple) would subsequently post here if he didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused :) If your husband is a member here how would you keep this from him now that you've told us you have a 27 year old Jamaican exchange student in your house? I doubt many members here have that situation going.
Would be a little difficult to keep this secret from him , no? Seems to me the secret is out already,lol!!

Too funny !!

Jamaica Exchange Student

Afternoon all. I would imagine that since your husband is a member here and the two of you are considering bringing a 27 year old exchange student into your home that he would be well aware of what will most likely happen and is approving without really saying so. And also we wives know what hubby is thinking most times but like to have it confirmed and sometimes to let others know what is happening in our lives without being too forward. I would imagine also any 27 yr old black student coming into a white married couples home would not be bashful at all about showing his appreciation. Sounds like it could make for an interesting HAPPY NEW YEAR mmmmm. dawn:yumyum::yumyum:

I don't think you are wrong to want to have sex with him. I also think you should tell your husband and get his involvement or agreement before you do anything about it.

get youre life straight at home first, then here... whats diff between an exchange student and any other black male, other than maybe convenience at youre home. if you gonna do this guy there will be others after him... now go back to my first sentance.

The story of a female friend I was chatting online:

She was in mid 30's and was married to a man in late 40's who had a daughter (from his first marriage) in her late teens. They were hosting an exchange student from Africa, age early 20's. I don't remember how they started, but the wife first started having sex with him and then the daughter followed! No threesomes, the man was fucking them seperately. The father/husband learned about it, accepted it and he was keen on watching his wife. The young man stayed for over a year at their home, he had to go back to his country because his VISA had expired but they were thinking of ways how to bring him back.

The interesting part is that the daughter had a boyfriend but both women thought the black man was the best lover they had and they were fucking him daily! She told me he was long lasting and very good on getting hard again quickly!

I forgot to mention they were in Western Europe.

jimz
"...an exchange student from Africa, age early 20's ...he was long lasting and very good on getting hard again quickly!"

Why am I not surprised?

Hey Jimz...Sure would be interesting to know more about this family and if you do know more, would you please write to me or place more information about them here in this thread..? My email is cmeinfl1@yahoo.com.

jimz said:
She was in mid 30's and was married to a man in late 40's who had a daughter (from his first marriage) in her late teens. They were hosting an exchange student from Africa, age early 20's. I don't remember how they started, but the wife first started having sex with him and then the daughter followed! No threesomes, the man was fucking them seperately. The father/husband learned about it, accepted it and he was keen on watching his wife. The young man stayed for over a year at their home, he had to go back to his country because his VISA had expired but they were thinking of ways how to bring him back.

The interesting part is that the daughter had a boyfriend but both women thought the black man was the best lover they had and they were fucking him daily! She told me he was long lasting and very good on getting hard again quickly!

I am surprised if he is a member of thsi site you need to hide anything? why not tell him you want to sleep with him and see how he responds. If he is cool with it oyu have no worries go for it.IF he gets upset it means he live sthe fantasy but does not want the reality. Then oyu should get ablack lover in secret and not the exchange student. No reason not to try black after they are the best lovers in the world. just be careful and take time. do drop us a line or three when you have any results .

jimz said:

I would love to hear more about your friend.

Tell your husband about your desire to fuck this exchange student.
If he is a member of Dark Cavern, he will understand better than you give him credit for.
It is much better to not have to sneak around behind your husband's back.
I hope your husband says, "yes".
Ask your husband to say what his fantasies are about, so you can help him get them.

Hi Joey12...
i Fully agree with Reply from Down Is Here ( post no: 11) ...
Your husband agrees with you that is it OK to have a student in your house for a certain period of time, knowing this Student if a Black male, and that you will be alone with the student while your husband will be at work or out of the house...
You also mentioned your husband is a member here on Dark Cavern, thus Knowing very well the strong desires of many white wives to have intimate relations with black male...
i share the idea that your husband is well aware of the very strong possibility that you will make the necessary efforts to have sex with this 27 years old man, and i see nothing Wrong with your desires... further more... allow your husband to find some Hints that you did have sex and fully enjoyed it... Once your husband knows for certain that * IT * did happens... your husband's sex drive will incerase to a point you may not recognize your husband as such a strong sexual animal...
Peace...
Edith

Users who are viewing this thread