• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She got blacked

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date
Have looked at all the hot pics and checked out the link for the vid. Really good stuff, you both ar soooooo lucky. I was wondering how long the condom would stay on. I mean what good is a big black cock, plenty of cum and all the goody is stuck in a condom. So much better in the pussy where you can lick it out. Well...I suppose you could squeeze it out of the rubber but trust me, a well fucked pussy is better eating.

Nice pics. glad that ur wife finally got blackened. she has a nice body on top of it, too. could you have her tell her end of the story of her being blackened. You know the usual of how excited she was, how it felt, etc. etc. If my wife would ever stop working long enough maybe i will be posting some pics here also. unfortunately we both are loving the idea of having a roof over our head. the price of gas is hurting the pocketbook.:(

More

He started off wearing the condomand later that night didn't. On the second niht he didn't wear it al all.

A few anal pics 4 u

great ass shots. you are one lucky hub

Yes

Yes she loves to have her asshole stretched by big stranger cock

Fucking Hot pics....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks guys. Glad u like them, although it's a real pain having to resize pics to post them here

Well thanks for your work! Hot pics of a hot wife. Nothing like a womb with a view!

Awesome!

OMG - Awesome! Excellent pics. :eek:

Just hope my wife will come round to this way of thinking soon.... :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread