• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She finally got blacked

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
After looking for quite some time we finally found a blac guy. And well he lived p to all the hype & she loved it. He's coming back tonight for more.

Attachments

• Sue & Will Cum 1.jpg
    Sue & Will Cum 1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3,649
oh great pic hope ur takin more pics tonight! lucky girl

A few more

Here are a few more pics. If anyone is interested in the story I'll add a few details

Attachments

• Sue & Will 3 032 sm.jpg
    Sue & Will 3 032 sm.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,954
  • Sue & Will 3 059 sm.jpg
    Sue & Will 3 059 sm.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,542
Ok!!

BUT...Have you posted before?? Just wondering. Nice pics...!

Great pics!! Please give us the whole story!

Last edited by a moderator:
More Pics

We met him through an adult contact site. She was hesitant & didn't believe all the stories about black guys. She does now lol

Attachments

• Sue & Will 2 030 sm.jpg
    Sue & Will 2 030 sm.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2,447
  • Sue & Will 2 046 sm.jpg
    Sue & Will 2 046 sm.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,052
  • Sue & Will 2 053 sm.jpg
    Sue & Will 2 053 sm.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2,188
Brissypair,

Would that be the Brisbane in Queensland.
I am from Mackay in FNQ.

I must say you look lovely on your back with your legs spread with a big black wanger fitted up you,very nice!

grahgrah

Awesome pics! Congrats. More please!

Any coments?

Any comments on the vid? Should I post more?

Gee, I didnt see the vid link at first. Very hot! Yes, post more for us! :)

nice pics she will be a black cock slut from now on

Yes she will be

More pics. She has already arranged to meet him again.

Sue & Will 5 006 sm.jpg Sue & Will 5 009 sm.jpg Sue & Will 5 010 sm.jpg

Reactions: BbcBachelorlifestyle
Ok??

Why am I the only one to see this FAKE!!!

Hell in the cuckold space film, the BBC is wearing a "condom"? But not in the pics, from the same night!!

Even the visitor's commented on the condom.

Nice pic's, but hate all the fakes here!! What is there about 85% wht guy's here??

There is always one

There is always one that thinks our pics are fake. Yes he started off wearing a condom but later she said it was ok without. Plus there are pics from 2 nights and on the second night he didn't wear condoms at all.

Why don't you have a look at the type of camera used on each pi & you will find all our pics are the same.

I agree with you, 85% of the postes here are fakes and just people fantasising. Hell I have even found guys posin pics of my wife saying that its their's, even a guy from this forum had my cock pic as his profile so you don't need to tell me about fakes lol.

Jude for yourself. Here are 2 pics, 1 from the 1st night with condom, one from the second night without. You may notice the rash on her ass fom her G-String has improved because she didn't waer panties he day after the 1st meeting, but I think most of the pimples etc are still there.

Same ass, same cock.

Sue & Will 3 107 sm.jpg Sue & Will 4 007 sm.jpg Sue & Will 7 017 sm.jpg

Reactions: BbcBachelorlifestyle

Users who are viewing this thread