• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy young slut wants feedback

• Thread starter2ndbest
  • Start date

2ndbest

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2006
here is my sexy young slut, she recently told me how bad she wants to make other men hard and horny. she said that she would rather have attention of all the other men, instead of me! so here i am helping her fulfill her wishes, showing her off to all you guys out there. she would be pleased if you all replied with your feedback about what you think of her/ what you would do with her/ how you would treat her. im sure she would also be flattered if you jerked off to her pics and told her the nasty details. lets see if she really does attract attention... enjoy her pics

Hot slut, more pics :D

More...

She is beautiful, hot sexy woman, 2nd, but we need more pics, the more graphic the better. Don't be shy...show her off.

Hot looking slut,does she take cock in her ass?,does she swallow?I find women who look like she does are GREAT fuck's...

Keep the pics cumming she is well worth it:) :)

she makes me hard and horny and i would love to fuck her

Would love to bang her!

2nd best make yourself useful and post more pics of her.

She's a Hot Looking *****, I bet she needs her Cunt & Asshole Stretched.
I bet your Dick get's hard just thinking about her getting creamed. Pics of Ass & Cunt Please!

Very nice. Would love to unload my cum on her ass.

Def more pix, please. Would love to see her hard nipples.

She's got that big ass, short leg look. Too ethnic Italian. Not right for the general.

Beautiful slut I would fuck her in her ass. And make her lick me clean

I think you have a problem!

Your GF looks great. She has that seducive look. Her mouth looks perfect, love to see those lips s*cking BBC. Black hands all over her body and breasts. ^)_(^
On her knees playing with BBC while she is f*cked doggy style by a bunch of BBC! She loves it, she will be hooked and will be lost cucky!:D

more pics as requested, more feedback wanted!

are these hotter pics? im sure more masturbation will occur now, so let us know what happens.. great feedback from last time. which pic did u guys like most from last post and which do u like most from this one?

more pics

heres a couple more

love to stick my cock hard between those lips....do you watch her get fucked :confused:

MUUUuch Better!!

Thanks for the new pics....that does the trick...

What a delightfully round and fuckable ass...EXCELLENT.... she is PRIME pussy for sure.

nice ...

yes I cant see any man unless he's maybe gay refusinh this womans charms. an excellent looking female and I am surprised she hasne got several lovers at the same time.:D

I like any pics looking at the camera,love to have a woman look up at me as she licks my balls and suck's my cock,ready for her hot thick reward all over her pretty slut face

She is just my type.....Thanks Again

the sluts comic pics

if you guys want to see all those nasty things done to her, here is the next best thing.. her comic series :D

enjoy! feedback wanted!

continued

continued comic

continued comic

continued comic

Users who are viewing this thread