• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Wife's First Black Cock

• Thread starterJerry-and-Juanita
  • Start date

Jerry-and-Juanita

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2006
I arranged for a younger black guy from work to meet us in a night club and had my wife wear a short dress without a bra or panties under it. After a few drinks and a lot of flirting between them we went to a motel to get a room. I had fantisized many times about watching her with a black lover but the real thing was much better than I ever dreamed. Tell us what you think of her and what you would like to do with her.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,909
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,140
Jerry I like these pics...good stuff

Jerry,
Beautiful woman, more pics please??
gingerman

Damn,
I concur, more pics please. And in various positions!

Jerry, Juanita is super hot and I love how she inhaled his cock in the first picture. Her jaw is stretched nice and wide and she is cradling his sack...very sexy. Can't wait to see the pics of how she looked when it was over. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Motel sex is HOT :) i will pay for the room the next time if i can watch.

Jerry-and-Juanita said:
I arranged for a younger black guy from work to meet us in a night club and had my wife wear a short dress without a bra or panties under it. After a few drinks and a lot of flirting between them we went to a motel to get a room. I had fantisized many times about watching her with a black lover but the real thing was much better than I ever dreamed. Tell us what you think of her and what you would like to do with her.

Would love seeing more of the pics with her and the female friend who was enjoying her also

Simply awsome, I love the way she holds his sacs up and is sucking him off. Anymore photos, please post

Users who are viewing this thread