• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex Slave Wife!

• Thread starterMJ69
  • Start date

MJ69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 20, 2013
If my wife were your sex slave what would you command her to do?

bend over and spread her ass for my pleasure

Reactions: MyPureWife and AnnsHubby
Like this?

I would command her to hand me her birth control and go to your bed and get ready to carry my child. It won't be the only one she bares me to boot.

MJ69 said:

Be a fuck toy I could loan out to my friends.

wifeownsme said:
Be a fuck toy I could loan out to my friends.

I think she would love that!

I would love to fuck her mouth, those lips are great! Then I'd have to fuck her other holes too, leave her dripping with spunk.

Reactions: MyPureWife
MJ69 said:

Same pose as the first pic. One boob spilling out of her white bra, No panties. With her finger in her arse. And same facial expression

Your wife needs a good group fucking. Left tied up in a hotel room for all to fuck. Send her to me and my friends we'll use her till her pussy can take no more

mmm I am going to use that ass and pussy want to see those nipples though I love to pull em as I butt fuck a good slut as she sucks my friends. I also demand my slaves to eat ass so she better be ready

Sit back and enjoy the ride ;-)

MJ69 said:
push a but plg in her ass ....use her holes for plesure

Lovely slut wife!
Have a look on the homemade bdsm site for some training ideas!

She is too sexy to be selfish with her, and since i prefer sloppy seconds...I first would have her take my wife's 10" boyfriend.

Waiting to be dominated. Command her!

usemygirl said:
lets see a finger in that sweet pussy of hers, she is fit as fuck you lucky man

Fingering her ass and pussy, warming up to be used!

JuanDay said:
I would love to fuck her mouth, those lips are great! Then I'd have to fuck her other holes too, leave her dripping with spunk.

She's gagging for it!

Blockhead413 said:
She is too sexy to be selfish with her, and since i prefer sloppy seconds...I first would have her take my wife's 10" boyfriend.

Sloppy seconds… anyone?

MJ69 said:
Sloppy seconds… anyone?

Count me in! But let's call it sloppy 4ths. I'd let blockhead and that 10 incher go at her first, then take my turn.

mmmm I would love sloppy seconds in that cute ass or delicious cunt! Nothing beats using a cum lubed ass that has been pre stretched and is ready for a good fucking. She is a perfect little fuck toy and we are lucky you share your toys