• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex Slave Wife!

• Thread starterMJ69
  • Start date
I would love to see her in a adult video store with a short skirt shopping for toys

Reactions: MyPureWife and AnnsHubby
Bend her over and use every hole!
usemygirl said:
great, what a women! does as she is told :) how about a pair of thigh high black nylons bent over ready to be used as a slut. once again you are a lucky lucky guy.

Last edited:
That's one fine HOT wife indeed!

Not fully! She fucked me in front of another guy then sucked him off. Planning to share her in the future though.

usemygirl said:
OHHHHHH. I wish she was mine lol. What a hot wife you have there. Have you shared her yet ?

Reactions: AnnsHubby
Wearing a short skirt, panties, and boots, but topless. Bent over and looking back, with her hair covering her face.

Reactions: MyPureWife
oh yeah, i would have her fucked and ready to clean up that sweet pussy

Reactions: MyPureWife
slutseeker said:
mmmm I would love sloppy seconds in that cute ass or delicious cunt! Nothing beats using a cum lubed ass that has been pre stretched and is ready for a good fucking. She is a perfect little fuck toy and we are lucky you share your toys

I've broken her ass in, now she's all yours!

MJ69 said:
She's gagging for it!

One of the hottest photos I've seen in this place.

MJ69 said:
I've broken her ass in, now she's all yours!

Some more ass breaking!

Pics on her?

Users who are viewing this thread