• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Secret Bitch..

• Thread starterSecretBitch
  • Start date
a few more...

I hope you like.....

IMG_0043.jpg IMG_0163.jpg IMG_0164.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Yay...I have a bit of time.....

Hey all.....Hope everyone is well and happy x
I am going to write about my first mff experience....
I had met a girl from a local paper, she was 19 and me and my "then" partner were about 25ish....I talked to her on the phone a few times and we said about she and I meeting for a bit of one on one action....I am into that a lot but i am also a show off so i do like an audience when fucking a girl...especially her hubby.....similarly i love being almost "corrupted" by a couple....Anyway, off point a tad haha....We decided to meet up and my ex drove me to her house...I was very pleased when i met her...she was very sexy and had a real cute body....She and I fucked each other for about 2 and a half hours, fingers, tongues and dildo's.....She made me cum loads with her skills with her dildo actually and i was so fucking horny...I left and ex was sitting in the car park where i had left him...First thing i did was kiss him as i knew my mouth tasted of pussy and it would blow his mind...I was right haha........On the way home i gave him a little taster of how sexed up i was feeling and sucked his cock for a part of our journey home...
Anyway, it ended up that she was interested in being my girl and she started phoning me all the time..We used to get naughty on the phone and one time she rang i was having sex with the ex....I said she could speak to me but i would be getting fucked and licked and she agreed...It all went from there really....We made the arrangements and went to meet her a couple of days after...When we got there i was the only person who wasnt crapping it to be honest lol...I thought it best to work on her first so took her into her room...I kissed her really slowly for a while and then started to make my way down her body, taking her vest and bra off, with my tongue and lips...She had really lovely small boobies and i spent a bit of time licking her nipples and talking to her...telling her that i was going to be putting a cock inside her pussy and that she would love it......She had a short skirt on and i just moved her nics to the side and buried my face into her....(she was laying on her back)...I had worked her up and it was about 15 minutes later that I felt it was a good time to call my ex....I went to the door and saw him standing on the other side with a hard cock in his jeans, he had been watching anyway......
He came in and to be truthful i cannot remember how everything happened...I am 35 now so it was a while ago...I know we did lots in the way of position, I licked her pussy whilst being fucked and vice versa...We both sucked on his cock for a while....He and I licked her pussy together which i loved!! It was about 3 hours of constant (well, for me it was anyway ..lol and thats all that matters haha) and it ended with ex "releasing" all over our faces....we were kissing each other and it was very very sexy and exciting for me....
I went back and fucked the girl a few more times but she ended up phoning me constantly saying she loved and needed me...I was never in it to be in love so it spooked me and I ended it...Thinking back i regret that cos i would love to "own" a girl these days...lol.....

I am sure i will find a girl like her again...Anyone here fit that bill...lol...I am nice and i would treat you very well xx

I hope you enjoyed "My First Mff"

Until the next time guys xx Lx

Oh, I have put a pic on thats a few years old but thought you might like it.....

14112006007.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
love the pics and you sound........HOT:)

love the heels too!:p

Unbelievable story, very hot. I would love to see you dominate a woman, that would be fantastic.

Wonderful story [one of my recurring fantasies is being the M in an FFM, and you at 25 and a 19-year-old is mind blowing), and a fantastic set of photos.

3rd photo top post - a wonderful example of "Slavegirl waits for Master, but can't resist a stroke of her wet pussy lips"

1st photo next post down - a cocks eye view as you lower that sweet slit onto it. Those lips will spread beautifully around my shaft.

... and Sexy Schoolgirl - you can report to my office at the end of the day as well. [As HeadMaster I'm doing very well at the moment for Stunning 6th form Sluts] :D

Thank you for a further peek into your past - I'm looking forward for the next one. :cool:

Hey everyone...How you all doing? I am glad people like my "Tales Of Sex"...I actually get a lot from writing things.....The only problem is that i start feeling super sexy and my mind goes into "sex overdrive"......The thing i cant stop thinking about right now is lots of men (or couples) kinda "catering" to my every need.....I want that feeling so badly...I had an experience with this to a certain extent when i went to a swingers club with an ex of mine....I guess I almost want to build from the experience i had....I had an audience but there were not many people there that i wanted to fuck to be honest.....I have to have a certain something with a person to have the "lose yourself sex" that I seem to be addicted to....Thinking back I wish I had told some people to lick my pussy....lol...Thats a point....What does it mean that i would let anyone lick my pussy....What do you think? lol.....let me know...

I think my main problem is that for me to have the kind of time that i want I will need to control and arrange the whole thing.....I guess this can be done but I do not feel this forum is the place to find men (women also...I like women watching me suck their hubbys cock......staring at her is very sexy for me to be truthful) that i am looking for....I could be wrong.. haha would love to be "disproved" ......
Anyway, must dash..

Mwah for now x

LOL - I get very turned on when I write my stories as well [Fantasy only, since I don't have your real life experience]

Even if you don't think this is the right place, I hope you won't vanish on us. There's so much more we want to find out about - and I'm sure you've got a couple of hundred photographs you're just dying to show us. [Think about it - all these men around the country wanking off because of your body - you love it don't you?] :D

There's no real "great place" to find sex partners, even online. This board may be a decent place if you can figure out who lives near you. I'm in Dallas, TX, for instance. ;-)

Well, I am in London England guys...Feel free to get in touch if you are close by...Equally though its always good to hear from people in all walks of life.....I love discussing sex a great deal so can always talk a good fuck haha x

I love telling them to be honest...So are there any requests? I will be honest....... I have met a guy online so i am hoping more can come from it...He is up for me and him and me and bf sometimes too so i am a happy lil bunny......
So far so good anyway and i will let you know if anything comes from it....I am feeling good about it all for now so we shall see.....
Anyway, please ask questions if you have them...I love it!!! hehe xx

my suggestion is to start posting your progress with this guy. we'd all like to read the gradual involvements in your life. don't hesitate to include details you may think are boring because they are still exciting to us.

Hey all....Hope everyone is fine and dandy...
Without going into things too deeply...I have been a bit poorly lately and i'm currently waiting to be sorted out medically so it could be time before i meet up with this guy(maybe 2 months or so)...if at all.....(you know how these things can go)....The good thing is that he knows about my situation right now and is really cool....lol, not like "i will wait for you my love" haha...his life isnt on hold or anything...lol... but he is happy to hang about....The cool thing is that he hasnt even said get in touch when you are better....he said the time with e mails and texts will mean we have even better sex(..Oh...I have seen loads of pics and he is nice)He ticks a lot of my boxes so far and I dont know why but i feel we would get along if we spoke on the phone......He contacts me at least once a day and its nice to know that the "idea" of me is worth that to him....We have been totally honest about what we are getting from the situation and where we see it going and seem to be on the same page so far.....I say so far but I actually feel I know all I need to know...If the sexual spark is there, and I think it will be, then its almost a done deal in my eyes......I think this might be because I know that I can have the kinda sex with him that i love....And i know when i am seeing someone else for sex that i am super happy....I feel I kinda glow and float around life in a happy bubble...lol...Its almost as if i am drugged with happiness actually....its a mad thing.......Anyway, the reason I mentioned my situation was to say that I might not have a lot to tell in the way of new sex adventures for a while...I can tell you about sex with my bf,we have wicked sex most days so I will happily share....I will keep you updated about this new "potential" and will tell you my thoughts and feelings about that....
Truly hoping this is enough for you all...lol, what can I say...I love it..

love this..........hot,

love the green toenail polish...........my fave color

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

SecretBitch said:
I cheated on my bf about a year and a half ago and didnt tell him for about 8 months...I never really felt guilty about it..(it was a quick hard fuck in an alley with a man i worked with at that time)....I fucked my bf when i got home and i kinda liked the idea that another cock had been inside me that night...

that's the hottest thing ever. your bf's cock probably got lubed with some of your lovers cum.

if more women did this, there would be A LOT more cuckoldresses. this is exactly how a woman with a popular cuckold website got started.

she fucked her boyrfriends co worker who came over to fix a computer. then her bf showed up 5 minutes after he left while she was still in bed.he was horny and wanted to fuck so they went at it and from then on she said she was hooked

Hi Guys...

This pic is a little something for Meat4mysweet......
Cuckyboy...I actually want to do the same thing as the woman you speak of....I really want to start a website but not sure how to go about it...I am thinking of doing a course so i can sort it out for myself as opposed to paying somebody to do it for me....
I am always open to helpful hints so hint away guys....
I have a lot of things to share and i am really into the idea of people watching me at my naughtiest....
Until the next time...mwah x

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 216
lickerboy said:
Only 2 words apply here: Marry me

ah, I am so sorry, I didnt see this post until recently xx I am back now and I am very interested in looking for some fuck partners...I really am a bit of a size queen so under 8 inches is probably not worth it for me...My bf is about 8 and pretty thick so I dont see the point of going for smaller......But, ask anyway as there may be a lil something about you that turns me on and maybe we could have other fun...I like so many things so you never can tell xx

Hey guys x Its been so long!!! I did tell some people on here that I have been ill for a few months and I havent been on for that reason....I have been so so sexed up lately and all I can seem to think of is 2(at least) cocks!! I have even been waking up in the night touching myself because of sexy dreams of men cumming all over me....
Anyway I would really love to hear some of them sexy ideas about fucking...Hope to hear from some people soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread