• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Resurrecting This Forum

great pics.....hope you find more pics to post.......have always enjoyed seeing my wife giveing her self to a black man

I love the vintage

46u7jek58.jpg

She mentioned she used swinger magazines to contact then friends forming local swing clubs. Local bars She lived in Memphis TN after living in LA for her first wild times. I share men with my girl friends who are exceptional in terms of sizes, personalities, abilities as sex machines.

She mentioned she used swinger magazines to contact then friends forming local swing clubs. Local bars She lived in Memphis TN after living in LA for her first wild times. I share men with my girl friends who are exceptional in terms of sizes, personalities, abilities as sex machines.
sharing known winners is a wise move!

hmmm, I wonder if back in the day if a special Greenbook for black men looking for hospitable white wives existed?. :)

I don't know about white wives specifically, but it makes sense there would be listings for establishments, hotels, or night clubs that were "hospitable" to the traveling black man. Of course, some of these places may have have been white girls only working there, but that would seem to be more by chance as opposed to deliberately planned and located.

most of these came from eras that could have jailed or worse killed the participants, let alone the photographer and those that developed and distributed....

there has to be troves of shoe boxes out there with Polaroids from private collections, never intended for public eyes!
I think you are right.. i remember lots of ..camera flashes from some of my antics with the black boys in the late seventies and early eighties.. i dont have any of them ..but im guessing a bunch of guys do!!:)

One of the pictures is my wife taken in the spring of 1971. It was taken by the third black guy in the room. White girls being fucked by black guys was not very well received at that time. GTR
Thank you for paving the way, which picture is your wife?

Thank you for paving the way, which picture is your wife?
Post #30 third from the end she's 18 and riding my co-worker Willie's cock as she is sucking on his uncle Leonard's cock and Leonard's son Martin took the picture and Martin fucked her that weekend also. It's OK that the picture was reposted elsewhere because you can't see her face. GTR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back