Real life mom and RN.

• Thread starterCowboy2big4u
  • Start date
What a lovely wife!
She has lovely thighs!

slapher said:
What a lovely wife!
She has lovely thighs!

Yes sir! I love her legs. Especially when they are clamped around my head and my face is buried in her pussy.

Lovely pics of your Mrs Cowboy

Cowboy2big4u said:
Thanks geordiekev. Heres a closer look for you. Red Dress xxx (14).jpg
Damn, love that pic! Smh, I'd love to see if she could handle a hung chocolate anaconda! See how much she moans and work that ass!!

Cowboy2big4u said:
These lips look even better wrpped around my cock. xxx2.jpg But yeah you are right. It;s funny we'll be standing around talking to her "profesional" friends. And I always think. These guys have no idea in the world how horny this girl is. I like to send her to work with my cum running out of her pussy.

If She is Not " Hotwife, Slutwife, ***** wife" She just is Y O U R W I F E !!! And for Your lucky She likes to make love with You. It is ok for You if You both like it that way. Good Luck for You that She is very active "in bed" with You. Hot, Slut, *****, they are sleeping also other men but only Her husbands.! That is not bad thing ofcourse, it is the best thing like that

Cowboy2big4u said:
My wife and I have been together for a long time. (Since highschool) We have three wonderful kids together. The past few years I have really got into taking her out in next to nothing. Her little pussy barely covered by a tiny skirt. We have to be far from home, but once we are she is such a good little slut for me.

xxx6.jpg xxx7.jpg xxx8.jpg
Would soo Lovee to eat her out reallyy good for you Dude :p Mmmmm she is delicious looking

Reactions: Atlanta_Jay
Cowboy2big4u said:
I have a few good pics of me feeding her my cock. But we both agreed to never show her face. She's a mother of three and a nurse in a hospital. All apperances need to be professional. But how about a little peek of me about to cover her face with my load xxx1.jpg Notice her wedding ring in the picture. My precious wife being my good little slut.
I work in a Hospital and I did a married mom into my personal slut :) hope your wife belong to a horny man in that hospital.

i like this fuck doll. i want her walking around naked all the time so i can make up things to put in her cunt

Cowboy2big4u said:
My wife and I have been together for a long time. (Since highschool) We have three wonderful kids together. The past few years I have really got into taking her out in next to nothing. Her little pussy barely covered by a tiny skirt. We have to be far from home, but once we are she is such a good little slut for me.

xxx6.jpg xxx7.jpg xxx8.jpg
Your wife is gorgeous and has a very delicious looking pussy. Norses are my favorite people. I am a Vietnam combat veteran. My love for nurses came from having to spend time in hospitals in Quang Tri, Da Nang and Okinawa. Nurses were heroes then and through the Covid pandemic. They save lives every day. Bless your wife for her work and for her willing to share herself.