• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real life mom and RN.

My request would be more of her...mmm, shes so sexy!!

She's been wearing these shorts to the gym for me lately. xxx3.jpg I don't think she realizes how much of her pussy shows. xxx4.jpg When she does squats or uses the leg press. I prefer the blues ones.

I'd be willing to pitch in for that new phone to see more shots like that, lol!!!

So nice to see a wife willing to, bend over in front of a mirror, take a picture of her pussy and ass, then send it to her husband in a text. No wonder we have been together so long. If more wives were less prude I think more couples would stay together.

I'd like to see her whole gym outfit with a nice cunt stain on them after her workout.

My wife has been saying no to sex for about three days now. She says she is to busy and sleepy! So finally I had enough. She was in doing laundry and I knew she had no way out. So I walked in the room, and closed the door behind me. She was getting the clothes out of the dryer. I walked up to her and pushed her back into the corner. Put my hand on her shoulder and had her go down on her knees. This is where she tried to fight back a little. So I grabbed her arms and pinned them to the wall above her head. With my other hand I pulled my cock out and shoved it into her mouth. So there she is down on her knees pinned in the corner with her arms above her head. And I fuck her mouth hard, I figure she is already mad so I should have my fun with her. It doesn't take me long to cum. So I bury my balls against her chin and fill her mouth with my cum. I wait long after my dick stops twitching so I make sure she gets it all down. I pull my soft cock out of her mouth, let her go and walk out of the room. She does what every good wife would do and stands up and finishes the laundry.

Me likey... me likey very much.

When can I show up for pt.2... hehe.

teamviewer 294 568 614

You've been asked not to hijack threads with your teamviewer crap. I'm just gonna start reporting you every time you do. I encourage everyone who is tired of this to do the same.

Why don't you start your own thread instead?

Damn, Cowboy! You're fuckin' wife is mouthwatering in that dress... those tits and that ass on display for all the boys to see.

My cock would harden and start oozing pre-cum, as soon as she walked into my bar and I saw her standing there.

I could only imagine how hot, musky, and sweaty her pussy would be getting walking around bare-ass naked like that.

I'd have her dip her fingers in her pussy, and the have her stir my drink with that sweet cunt juice.

My favorite pic of them all.

118101d1327535797-real-life-mom-rn-red-dress-behind-close-5-.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmm nice photo of your stunning wife :D

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 256
That's exactly where I want her.

Watching my cock slide in and out of her married pussy.

That's exactly where I want her.

Watching my cock slide in and out of her married pussy.

It's been so long Ryan since she's had another cock. What a strange feeling it would be for her to get pleasure from another man. I could only imagine what it would feel like for her to let loose and take on two cocks at once. I want to see her exhausted on the bed. Her pussy soaking wet and still quivering from hours of pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back