• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate this asian slut

• Thread starterJulieNg
  • Start date

JulieNg

Snapchat me at Judlee2000
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2022
I met her and her bf in Kalahari. Dude is super nice and his asian gf is sexy af. After a few drinks they invited me to come watch movie with them in theirs room; next thing I know, I was ball deep in his gf pussy and he’s sitting on the lounge chair jerking off lol.
Now I found myself driving to Ohio every other week just so I could bury my cock in Asian delight pussy. Have never date an Asian chick and now I’m addicted lol 5 hours drive each way is so worth it!
Oh and this is one of her “costume” lol

0A97FC63-7D20-4C7E-99FE-C59D82EBCE0A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: adventure816, lnohhnvm, satxbull and 8 others
JulieNg said:
I met her and her bf in Kalahari. Dude is super nice and his asian gf is sexy af. After a few drinks they invited me to come watch movie with them in theirs room; next thing I know, I was ball deep in his gf pussy and he’s sitting on the lounge chair jerking off lol.
Now I found myself driving to Ohio every other week just so I could bury my cock in Asian delight pussy. Have never date an Asian chick and now I’m addicted lol 5 hours drive each way is so worth it!

View attachment 2098665 View attachment 2098666 0A97FC63-7D20-4C7E-99FE-C59D82EBCE0A.jpeg
hot as fuck

JulieNg said:

View attachment 2098665 View attachment 2098666 0A97FC63-7D20-4C7E-99FE-C59D82EBCE0A.jpeg
Pure sex. What a very lucky strike. Does this sexy slut offerr all holes?

JulieNg said:

Her body is at least a 9. I would be driving to meet with her just like you. Good find, make sure to keep her happy and wanting more.

Beano said:
Pure sex. What a very lucky strike. Does this sexy slut offerr all holes?
Such a sexy lady. Well worth the effort

Her bf always looking like he would want to suck my dick. and honestly, his is just about my size 😅 5-6 inches. They’ve both submissive af though, especially his gf. So I kinda enjoy that aspect. I think her bf is a member on here.

JulieNg said:

0A97FC63-7D20-4C7E-99FE-C59D82EBCE0A.jpeg
Asian pussy rules

Reactions: Filipinalust and Beano
just left a warm meal for her bf 😂
I’m leaving Ohio tomorrow, back to work on Monday.

85208FB0-7B22-48D7-B0C3-24C80FEABF63.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, Oztradie, smallcockguy and 7 others
JulieNg said:
just left a warm meal for her bf 😂
I’m leaving Ohio tomorrow, back to work on Monday.

85208FB0-7B22-48D7-B0C3-24C80FEABF63.jpeg
she is a very sexy slut. i would fuck her hard and fast and i do not care who is watching me do it.

• Love
Reactions: ejt and Beano

Users who are viewing this thread