Question to white women

• Thread starterblkoralslaveboy
  • Start date
White women for bbc!!!

That is exactly what I want in a woman. A woman who wants all the bbc she can handle. For my wife, I would advertise in here; on cuckolds.com; on Craigs List; on Adult Friendfinder and as many other sites as I could find. Plus, I would take her to swing clubs and all black bars looking for bbc. I would take her to Vegas, San Diego and other major cities looking for bbc. The word would get out that a really hot wife was always interested in bbc and they would start coming over to our house any time of the day or night either alone or with their friends. My wife would always be available to service them as would I.

Last edited by a moderator:
Culturally, historically in the U.S. there's this 'sex thing' between Black men and white women. Not w/ every Black man, nor every white woman, however once you encounter it, it is very difficult to resist.

In part I believe there's a generational component to BM/WF IR. Many of us know there was a time in the not so distant past ( and currently in some families), where a white woman would be ostracised or disowned from her family for being involved with a Black man.

I don't know if a site like DarkCavern will have a big following, say, in 50 years or so.
But just like some dudes find blondes the most beautiful, or chicks with big tits, etc., there are white women who find a man with darker skin more sexually arousing.

The dick thing can't be ignored either. However I suspect more white women look for big cocks among Black men than they actually find. But on average, Black men probably have larger, not monster, dicks than their male counterparts. And sad as it is to say, too many white men are walking around with less than average endowments.
ALso, if chinese men were rumored to have 10 inch cocks, this site would flip on the brothas pronto.

You need to read "Soul On Ice", blkoralslaveboy. The author talks how in American society Black men are perceived to be hypersexual supermen, and white women are portrayed as the height of femininity and beauty. In a bizarre sense, it's only natural that BM and WW sexually vibe each other.
All this shit got bumped up during slavery when white slave owners would damn near kill a Black man for showing sexual interest in a white female, and a white woman who wanted to maintain her social standing better not get down w/ some BBC.

Nowadays, BM and WW are able to pursue relationships if they're attracted to each other. But remember, a lot of women marry guys they love, but aren't sexually attracted to.

IR is more tolerated today, but there still is an element of taboo to it, so sites like DC will continue to attract members.

For me, growing up a Black teen in the late 80s from an integrated community in Northern Va, I had white female friends where we had an obvious attraction to each other but it was never followed up on for various reasons, which made my cock even harder.
Sure some girls were down with it, but for many social pressure made it difficult to hookup or there was too much stealth involved.
I feel like I don't have an obsession for WW, but I do have an attraction that goes beyond my normal love for women in general.

Some call it ' jungle fever', whatever. It doesn't rule my life, but I do have a taste for licking and slamming some primo white pussy, particularly white women from the SOuth.
An aside, it trips me out the people who come at IR from a completely racist headtrip. Both White and Black folks.
But it's just sex, and DC is adults only.
Whatever turns you on!!

good... but this has absolutely nothing to contribute to my question.... but good..:whatever:
dfhviking said:
That is exactly what I want in a woman. A woman who wants all the bbc she can handle. For my wife, I would advertise in here; on cuckolds.com; on Craigs List; on Adult Friendfinder and as many other sites as I could find. Plus, I would take her to swing clubs and all black bars looking for bbc. I would take her to Vegas, San Diego and other major cities looking for bbc. The word would get out that a really hot wife was always interested in bbc and they would start coming over to our house any time of the day or night either alone or with their friends. My wife would always be available to service them as would I.

<SPAN style="font-family: Trebuchet MS"> <SPAN style="font-size: 10pt"></<FONT color=#cc99ff>As a black man, I think the REAL answer is to do with economics and status, fitting in and their offspring. When white women are 18-28 and in their prime they assume that they will always be young and beautiful, and instead of giving their BEST years to the BEST men, they squander those years on one LOSER after another, waking up a decade later, alone, sometimes with children, ignored by the players who are only into looks, not as beautiful, and even if they are attractive, not with many prime years left, it is ONLY at this point the black guys get there turn. WOO HOO !!! The charming assholes who would sweet-talk them all night in their youth suddenly want no part of them, and they turn their attention to the black guys they have been ignoring forever.

You see, it's only ONCE their market value is lower than a snakes belly. ONCE they have had to confront real life. ONCE they realized that the smooth-talkers they thought were princes were just faking it. ONLY THEN will they decide that black guys worth getting to know (lol). Hence you get all these white women running around in here acting like black guys wasn't around 20-25 years ago. If white women were just HONEST and said

"Listen, I married a white man, because for one white men are my number one choice and I wanted to have white kids and fit in and not upset my folks but now I have done my duty. I'll go for my 2nd choice which is black men. After all my looks are starting to fade and no white men, or certainly not the white men who I used to be able to attract wants me anymore. So yes, it's black mens turn now"

Also with most white women they see us as OBJECTS and that's it. You start talking about racism and racial discrimination and you see how QUICKLY her phoney love of black men starts to fade. Her whiteness will start to show in an instant. So brothers don't let them trick you, sex them by all means but just know who and what your dealing with. Besides I have saying "If the kitten didn't want me. I don't want the cat"</FONT></SPAN></SPAN>

Damn...wish you were around when I married my 1st wife.

sobers said:
<SPAN style="font-family: Trebuchet MS"> <SPAN style="font-size: 10pt"></<FONT color=#cc99ff>As a black man, I think the REAL answer is to do with economics and status, fitting in and their offspring. When white women are 18-28 and in their prime they assume that they will always be young and beautiful, and instead of giving their BEST years to the BEST men, they squander those years on one LOSER after another, waking up a decade later, alone, sometimes with children, ignored by the players who are only into looks, not as beautiful, and even if they are attractive, not with many prime years left, it is ONLY at this point the black guys get there turn. WOO HOO !!! The charming assholes who would sweet-talk them all night in their youth suddenly want no part of them, and they turn their attention to the black guys they have been ignoring forever.

You see, it's only ONCE their market value is lower than a snakes belly. ONCE they have had to confront real life. ONCE they realized that the smooth-talkers they thought were princes were just faking it. ONLY THEN will they decide that black guys worth getting to know (lol). Hence you get all these white women running around in here acting like black guys wasn't around 20-25 years ago. If white women were just HONEST and said

"Listen, I married a white man, because for one white men are my number one choice and I wanted to have white kids and fit in and not upset my folks but now I have done my duty. I'll go for my 2nd choice which is black men. After all my looks are starting to fade and no white men, or certainly not the white men who I used to be able to attract wants me anymore. So yes, it's black mens turn now"

Also with most white women they see us as OBJECTS and that's it. You start talking about racism and racial discrimination and you see how QUICKLY her phoney love of black men starts to fade. Her whiteness will start to show in an instant. So brothers don't let them trick you, sex them by all means but just know who and what your dealing with. Besides I have saying "If the kitten didn't want me. I don't want the cat"</FONT></SPAN></SPAN>

sobers, will you run that by me again? LOL

Thanks for that saying, and I WISH you were around when I had dated my 1st wife. (Who is white BTW.)

I remarried, but my first wife has sweet-talked me after the divorce...and now wants nothing to do with me - even went so far as to use her wealthy white hubby to interfere with my son's visitation.

Again, pardon my bitching...but I am learning. (I got a kick in the balls, but I'm learning.) :nutkick:

Our Theory

Among women who enjoy the interracial lifestyle, Sheryl is unique in that she actually married a black man. Thus, we often wonder why more white women don't marry black men if they enjoy having sex with them so much. The "taboo" factor is often mentioned when trying to explain this phenomenon, but here in the 21st Century, we don't think that theory sticks anymore. Instead, we suspect that many of these women may enjoy interracial sex because they don't desire romantic relationships with black men.

The dating game can be a funny process. In the early stages of courtship, each party will go to extremes to stay on his/her best behavior to avoid scaring off the object of his/her new-found affection. This can have an inhibiting affect in bed, as people don't want to appear as too slutty or kinky early on in a relationship. However, with someone you don't plan on having a relationship with, you can get as wild or as experimental as you dare to be. To be fair, most of the single women who attend our interracial swing parties prefer to date black men. But regarding white women who are married to white men, they can easily release their inner slut with black men because they don't regard them as either romantic material or potential friends.

I enjoy them all!

I've been sleeping with white, black, hispanic, and various other men for nearly 10 years now. I enjoy them all. Each and every one brings something new and exciting to the relationship, whether it is long term or a one night thing.

If there are any differences, I would conclude that generally black men are a bit more aggressive and assertive, and in most of my situations, that is a turn on.

Personally, I've never slept with a man because of his social status, wallet, or the house he lives in or car he drives. If the man is attractive to me at the moment, he's getting some.

To Big; Excellent post and, in my humble opinion, very accurate. The more risk involved, the more exciting it is whether it be having sex with black men, having sex in public places, having sex with multiple partners at one time, etc, it makes the experience much more staisfying. As our society slowing moves to a totally ingrated one like we see in the Netherlands, these kinds of sites will cater more and more to other forms of sexual behavior that are still considered taboo. Where did you go to school?