Question For Sissies

• Thread startersissypuss
  • Start date
tinydicklett said:
Yes and I think it's important for sissies to look pretty and feminine for their wive's bulls. So pretty g string panties, a little see thru baby doll nightie and thigh high stockings are what I wear when I'm sucking his massive cock. I also have red lipstick, mascara and eye shadow, so I look extra pretty while I suckle. My wife watches and masturbates while I fluff him, and eventually she tells him to repeatedly bitch slap me hard across the face! When I am beaten and lying on the floor in my pretty lingerie, crying tears through my make up, he walks over and mounts her sopping wet cunt, and they fuck like animals for hours.
Now THIS makes me hard!

Reactions: maresi simone
sissypuss said:
When I read the posts from other sissies about what their bulls and wives do to them, I get hard without even touching myself. I mean teenager rock hard. Just wondering if these posts have the same effect on other sissies or is just me?
The same happens to this sissy and I get turned on seeing all the cute sissies on here. And of course the real men's cocks too.

Reactions: Chubbywbttm, midnightfapper and nancyask
Sissycdsub said:
The same happens to this sissy and I get turned on seeing all the cute sissies on here. And of course the real men's cocks too.
i love guys looking at me and getting hard and wanting me that is why i am a sissy

• Love
Reactions: midnightfapper and Sissycdsub
nancyask said:
i love guys looking at me and getting hard and wanting me that is why i am a sissy
Men and sissies getting stiff turns me on so much too

Reactions: midnightfapper
Sissycdsub said:
The same happens to also...