• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for cucks

As a Bull i mostly meet with a couple at their home or bar without sexual intentions at our first meeting. Get to know each other and see if there's a connection, see what we like and dislike. Domination isn't just dumb being rude but also a fantastic way to play a awesome game. Being rude thinking it's dominance won't get you invited again.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Maxio, sephoro and 4 others
Keesnl said:
As a Bull i mostly meet with a couple at their home or bar without sexual intentions at our first meeting. Get to know each other and see if there's a connection, see what we like and dislike. Domination isn't just dumb being rude but also a fantastic way to play a awesome game. Being rude thinking it's dominance won't get you invited again.
100% agree

Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
CuckoldINVA said:
insult, NO, humiliate and talk dirty or make dirty comments-YES SIR PLEASE DO! thats what makes a good bull. knowing the difference, knowing what the couple wants, how to test the waters and slowly build to their limits. if you are just there for yourself to knock off a piece you are not a bull.

9.jpg
Very hot definitely contact me

• Love
Reactions: CuckoldINVA, franklyhorny and Subsforfun
CuckoldINVA said:
insult, NO, humiliate and talk dirty or make dirty comments-YES SIR PLEASE DO! thats what makes a good bull. knowing the difference, knowing what the couple wants, how to test the waters and slowly build to their limits. if you are just there for yourself to knock off a piece you are not a bull.

9.jpg
Wisely stated

• Love
Reactions: toolman, subcuckimpot, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Never happened to me but I don't think I would like it. What I do find arousing is having to make small talk in front of my wife's bf and seeing them together normally

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and CuckoldINVA
Yes definitely. I've only been there once when he fucked my wife and I was reduced to being an object for their fantasy. Encased in bondage, gagged, and hooded, laying on the floor. He didn't say anything to me directly, which was humiliating in and of itself - I was just an object in his eyes not worthy of speaking to. I could hear him though and would have been aroused if he had said degrading things about how pathetic and helpless I was or how he fucks my wife because I can't please her.

He said degrading things to my wife. Most of which I really enjoyed hearing - but some borderline were insulting (referring to her ass as fat). I later learned that she encouraged him to say all those things because it turned her on.

At one point he told her to get my cock out, make it hard, and suck it. While she had it in her mouth he pushed her head down causing her to coke and gag on it. I couldn't move at all and that was a bit of a turn off (at the time) because she was being choked with my cock and I couldn't do anything about it. However afterwards she told me that she had specifically told him ahead of time she wanted her head ****** down on a cock until she chokes. So in retrospect I find it a big turn on that another man was choking my wife with my cock and I was powerless to do anything about it - they basically played out her fantasies using me.

Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny and CuckoldINVA
susanscuckold said:
Never happened to me but I don't think I would like it. What I do find arousing is having to make small talk in front of my wife's bf and seeing them together normally
i agree with that being arousing. i love having to meet them in public places and in front of other people like my wifes gf's who know she is fucking him and that i love her doing it.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, franklyhorny and 1 other person
i love when guys say how much they want to fuck my wifes big fat ass. it is erotic when they talk in that manner if it has a positive conotation.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and Nazareth
someone wanna jerk to my wife right now?

Reactions: franklyhorny
It's never happened but I fantasise about my mates calling over. Drinking my beer & fucking my wife in front of me. Then hanging out together. Them talking about what a good fuck she was as if I wasn't even there

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Bartsimpson said:
... as if I wasn't even there
That is a nice touch. Two or more friends coming over to fuck your wife and no one thinking that your presence or opinion on the subject even matters.

• Love
Laceyfemme said:
That is a nice touch. Two or more friends coming over to fuck your wife and no one thinking that your presence or opinion on the subject even matters.
I get so hard thinking about it & there bare cocks sliding into her.

• Love
Bartsimpson said:
I get so hard thinking about it & there bare cocks sliding into her.
Trust me it's so hot to see when she's enjoying it.

Mostly a bull but did had some girlfriends who enjoyed a threesome or more.

Best and hottest fuck was when for a girlfriend i aranged a fuck with 2 guys. After showering and picking hot lingerie and a blindfold i let 2 guys in who i had invited for her birthday. Got on my lapp facing these guys and after warming them up showing her pussy and getting her wet they fucked her. Was a strange but awesome feeling holding her legs up, knies up as far as possible, and see these guys dicks sliding in and out. Seeing both cum on her stomach and while fingering feel their cum on her stomach and pussy was fantastic. Fucked her while on my lapp and these guys looking. One of them was already hard and i got my dick in her ass and this guy and us did a dp. Told him it was OK and he finished deep inside her.
Guys left and when i got back inside she had removed her blindfold and was masturbating while telling me how hot it was. She thought i invited just one guy but was surprised when it looked like there were more, moment she felt the other guy slide in made her crazy and the dp was really fantastic.
That evening we fucked several times and she loved her birthdaypresent.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, sephoro and 2 others
CuckoldINVA said:
i love when guys say how much they want to fuck my wifes big fat ass. it is erotic when they talk in that manner if it has a positive conotation.
Indeed.
Whether they are telling her or telling me, I love to hear the 'hot' talk; saying how good her pussy is, how hard it grips their cock, how wet she is, and similar comments.
I love it more when I hear her responses; praising their prowess, telling them how good it feels, telling me he is big and hard in her pussy, how deep he is going inside her, and so much more.

That kind of talk is so hot, there's never a reason to be disrespectful.
Yeah, assholes are out there, but all the more reason to keep your circle of friends tight, and be very careful dealing with people you don't know.

Reactions: franklyhorny
The cuck is already being humiliated by a better man using his wife, any verbal comments just serve to enhance the humiliation of the cuck,
besides it's not for him to say how the bull treats him. After all, it's the bull who is in charge of the scene.

• Love
Jaybodybuilder said:
Normally when I’m with a couple I talked to the husband and ask him to look at my D fucking his wife and ask them if they like it and tell them their wife loves having her p$y fucked. Normally I prefer the husband to be slapping the wife ass or grabbing it and of course I tell them to watch my load come out. I’m there to dominate and give both partners enjoyment not insult. as a bull I love the domination of both people.
Wish I could find a local bull like you.

Reactions: CuckoldINVA
wht_hubby said:
The cuck is already being humiliated by a better man using his wife, any verbal comments just serve to enhance the humiliation of the cuck,
besides it's not for him to say how the bull treats him. After all, it's the bull who is in charge of the scene.
I don't think that I would be humiliated having some other guy fucking my wife as I would be doing it for her pleasure as well as mine. Nothing better I like then having my wife getting a good orgasm while I sit back and watch her hips have a quivering orgasm while she grabs his ass to pull him in as much as possible. Gawd that would be so beautiful and awesomely hot. Dripping precum just thinking about it.

Reactions: toolman and mywifeolga
Goplit said:
Do you like it when bulls fucking your wife in front of you insult and humiliate you, make dirty comments on you and your wife?
Nope. It’s more about enjoying seeing her being used and giving in to someone else for them to use her however they want. More than happy for them to tell us both that they are going to cum inside her and knock her up though.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, subcuckimpot and franklyhorny
Weakhusbanduk said:
I think she’s cheated I met a man in his 69’s in his hotel and he made me wank his cock as he looked at my wife’s pix it was humiliating but I still get hard thinking about it. Any other men like him around? He made me bring her clothes too

IMG_0379 (2).JPG p1010543_50669504907_o.jpg
online dom here.
I can fulfill some of your fantasies
online.
Email
nifelheim48@yahoo.com

Yes definitely

• Love
Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread