• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for cucks

Guytoget said:
I actually like it because it turs my wife on more!
i underestand that also, as my Wife gets off humiliating me, especially about my tiny dick

• Love
Reactions: cynful, 4sure, toolman and 1 other person
oldertinycuck said:
it

It will be 41 yrs in October
u were small then, how long b4 u were cucked?

Reactions: oldertinycuck
toolman said:
u were small then, how long b4 u were cucked?
She was cucking me even when we were dating, i just had no clue at that time it was happening
i learned about it a few years after we married as She was tired of running around and hiding it, so She sat me down and explained how our love was strong, but i was not sexually satisfying Her and She had to get that elsewhere. it hurt, but never thought about divorce or anything else as i did not want to lose Her. i learned to accept it and get off to it

• Love
Reactions: cynful, susanscuckold, LozzaNWUK and 1 other person
I have to say I remember telling my hubby when
we were getting ready for the first time that I won't stand for anything like that and I want respect shown. It felt right at the time but in the heat of the moment and while I was cumming violently for the 5th time that when our bull started talking to hub I liked it!

I guess when his little dick was beside that man's black cock the humiliation just flowed and I couldn't help but love it. Now I love teasing hubby about how much he gets off when a fat black cock gets dropped into his mouth. I'm working on getting him to admit it but his little dick doesn't lie.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, LozzaNWUK and oldertinycuck
OzMilf said:
I have to say I remember telling my hubby when
we were getting ready for the first time that I won't stand for anything like that and I want respect shown. It felt right at the time but in the heat of the moment and while I was cumming violently for the 5th time that when our bull started talking to hub I liked it!

I guess when his little dick was beside that man's black cock the humiliation just flowed and I couldn't help but love it. Now I love teasing hubby about how much he gets off when a fat black cock gets dropped into his mouth. I'm working on getting him to admit it but his little dick doesn't lie.
My Wife like the humiliation aspect also, She knows it turns me on and She gets hot making fun of my tiny dick also

• Love
Reactions: OzMilf and Lovasianladies
oldertinycuck said:
My Wife like the humiliation aspect also, She knows it turns me on and She gets hot making fun of my tiny dick also
It is true I know he gets off on it as well, seriously watching a bigger more dominant man make your hubby's little dick dribble because he has just told him to move off the bed lol all of it gets me

• Love
I love it when the humiliation comes from my wife, not the bull. He can fuck silently and let her deliver the verbal humiliation. It's far more meaningful and enjoyable that way.

Reactions: nelssim
OzMilf said:
It is true I know he gets off on it as well, seriously watching a bigger more dominant man make your hubby's little dick dribble because he has just told him to move off the bed lol all of it gets me
yes, it does get me hard also watching Her Bull please Her sexually in ways i cannot with my little dick

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Goplit said:
Do you like it when bulls fucking your wife in front of you insult and humiliate you, make dirty comments on you and your wife?
I find subtle humiliation to be very erotic for all three. By subtle humiliation, I mean discussion of the alpha's better performance and endowment, compared to the cuckold's inadequacy, as well as the hotwife's acknowledgement of it. Very erotic for all.

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, natasnaikul and oldertinycuck
wifesharepleasure said:
I find subtle humiliation to be very erotic for all three. By subtle humiliation, I mean discussion of the alpha's better performance and endowment, compared to the cuckold's inadequacy, as well as the hotwife's acknowledgement of it. Very erotic for all.
Yes, i have to agree with you analysis of this, i cannot tell you the number of times my Wife has told me i have never been as deep as Her lovers, nor Him reminding / showing me how much better He is at pleasing Her.
The look on Her face, and Her responses to His cock tell it all. And when allowed i get off real quick watching and being told how much better He is and how i am too small to do much more sexually than play with myself, by either of them

• Haha
Reactions: cynful and Lovasianladies
oldertinycuck said:
You must have a great wife. Wish we were neighbors so hopefully she could humiliate me too

Lovasianladies said:
You must have a great wife. Wish we were neighbors so hopefully she could humiliate me too
She has always been a very Dominant Woman, just like Her Mom, so it comes natural to Her and She probably would be humiliating to you also

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
wifesharepleasure said:
I'm guessing the people that like the humiliation aspect run the gamut like any other kink, from the very mild to hardcore craving.

I've always preferred that humiliation is saved for private time between husband and wife, and any and all shortcomings can be addressed and discussed.
But when a wife is with her lover, I much prefer to hear "he is so hard!" as opposed to being called a limp dick. Likewise, hearing "he's so deep in my pussy!" is so much better than being told my dick is small/doesn't measure up. And so forth and so on.

Reactions: 4sure
I always found I liked it when her lover was with us them just kissing in front of me or him touching her arse or tits and then smiling at me more humiliating than most things or her telling me he had a even bigger cock than me it was always gentle humiliation or sometimes she would say “ I need John tonight I am really horny “

Reactions: mwdad, susanscuckold and oldertinycuck

Users who are viewing this thread