• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

punishing white pee pees

amberforbbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Do any of you cucks like cbt? It seems to be common amongst many cucks. I’ve always had a fantasy switching small white penises with a ruler or something similar as punishment for not being adequate. How would you have your inferior little dickies punished?

I would love that! Having a superior beat my tiny sissy clitty with any object be it a hand, feet, whip or cane is always a rush as they tell me how useless and pathetic my clitty is :)

Needs to be done im afraid!

8CA4A1F8-78F9-4192-A923-0550371B33CA.jpeg

Having been made aware how inadequate my little cock is I have often punished it by slapping it and my balls with my hand, a ruler or a leather belt. However, I was into cbt long before I was cuckolded but being cuckolded added new dimensions (ie inadequacy and humiliation) to my kink, my wife’s lover being much better endowed and more able to bring her to orgasm than me.

Often in the shower, i set the showerhead spray onto the most powerful focused spray and punish my own little peepee with it, imagining it is a woman or an alpha male doing it. It's not a ruler or a hand spanking it, but it teaches a good lesson in submission.

Often in the shower, i set the showerhead spray onto the most powerful focused spray and punish my own little peepee with it, imagining it is a woman or an alpha male doing it. It's not a ruler or a hand spanking it, but it teaches a good lesson in submission.
I do this also and find that I can stand much hotter water on my balls and peepee than on the rest of my body.

Do any of you cucks like cbt? It seems to be common amongst many cucks. I’ve always had a fantasy switching small white penises with a ruler or something similar as punishment for not being adequate. How would you have your inferior little dickies punished?
as a sissi with a tini clitty being locked in micro cage is punishment for being inadequate cause it so shows how little sissi is also being smoothe makes it look even more feminine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back