• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Public Sex

• Thread starternaxos
  • Start date
I watched my black co-worker play with my bbw wife tits amd suck her nipples in a dark corner at a wild Christmas party,man he had both her soft white tits outs and was chewing on her plump brown and pink nipples,she was loving it,i must admit it got me hot too!

julie43mwf said:
interesting, I know with my husband I am much more conservitive, not that I a really conservitive, but more so with him, and using my brain first. With the black men I have been with, they seem to like to push my limits, so its kinda like a challenge, and yes, have done my share of public things, although, don't do it in the town i live, I still and thinking somewhat. but out of town, yea, I tend to not think, and just do, and know I would be embaressed if caught.
So very true.

I love public sex with black men like a parking lot or in an alley of a club or bar my favorite thing is to have a white girl find us and watch.

Users who are viewing this thread