• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Proudly serving since 1996

• Thread starternikki1979
  • Start date

nikki1979

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2009
Hello everyone,
This might be the wrong place for this but here goes anyway.

I have never truely isolated what it is about black men that attracts me and have finally just accepted it for what it is, a insatable hunger that must be fed.

Until one night in 1996 I had never thought much about sex, let alone having sex with a black man but all that would change.

As a 16 yo I thought that I would some day find Mr right, fall madly in love, and end up married with the national norm of 2.7 children. I had never dated a boy, nor had I ever even kissed one, and as stated before really had no "urges" yet.

Then I went to my cousins house for a visit and she took me to my very first party, ever. There were a lot of buff and beautiful black guys there and for the first time in my life I felt the heat and wetness build between my legs. I really did not quite understand what was causing my rapid heartbeat and the electric buzz that was curning my belly. But when this one handsome man took me by the hand and led me upstairs it was as if I was in a trance, I knew what he had in mind for me and I felt a hunger within me for the same thing. Needless to say he took my virginity several times over that night, taught me to please him with my mouth, and entered my ass. All without me ever once saying, no, stop. In fact after he had finished with me he had me service one of his friends as well, which I did eagerly.

After he dropped me off that night I spent hours sitting in my bed thinking about the entire evening and all the emotions that had poured through my mind. The most profound thing about the whole evening was that I realized that I felt no remorse or guilt about anything that had transpired, in fact it felt so perfectly right for me. I was happier than I had ever been in my socially correct life. I knew then and there that I was a slut for black men. I wasn't stupid enough to think that this decision was without consequences but I realized too that I didn't give a shit either.

So, that is me in a nutshell.

Since then, there have been many other men and many nights of pleasure to reach this point.

I am now married to a very dominate black man who treats me like a queen in public and with our children and the slut that I am when we are alone or with other like couples. We belong to a group of swingers comprised of black men and white women.

About a year and a half ago a new woman was admitted to the group which is not really strange except for the fact that she brought her white husband to the party. In all honesty I have never been around a nude white guy and it unnerved me a bit seeing his pasty white body. His cock and balls were locked in this cage device and she introduced him as her bitch and that he was just here to serve her desires. I found myself intrigued as the night went on and she serviced man after man with him kneeling there watching our bulls pound their seed into her, then crawling between her legs and licking her clean for another.

I had of course heard of cuckold's but had never before seen a real life cuck and it seemed very strange to watch this guy sit there, not touching his caged cock and cum on himself as he would watch the men fuck her.

Since that first meeting she has expanded his roles to include cleaning the other group ladies (I have sat of his face numerous times now) and even servicing the men that desire it, which I have found to be a rather erotic event, watching this white man sucking those large black cocks and greedily gulping down their sperm and whimpering like a woman as he services men with his plump ass.

Nikki

Wow, that is one hot story, Nikki.. And, that is one lucky cuck. He gets to clean up all those creampies and suck all those big black cocks. A lot of white men would love to be in his position. It made my little dick hard just reading about it. It sounds like a fantastic swing group you belong to. There should be many more swing groups patterned after yours.

Hubby and I are very happy with the group that we found here, it really has some great people in it, but we don't have a large number of members. Thats one reason that I have come here, to find some new men to visit our little group.

The cuckold thing still mystifies me to a degree but Brian (the cuck) seems to be very happy in his role so who am I to say anything.

Great story Nikki, hope you and Brian have as many years of fulfilment as we have had(17 and counting).

--Katilyn and him--

dmad said:
Sometimes its wise to not get too into the psychological background of it and just enjoy it for what it is...

I understand what you are saying but I find it difficult to believe that a woman could be married to a submissive man like that. I love being my mans woman and following his rules.
Although I find it strangely erotic to watch him service the men as if he was a woman, it gives me the shivers just thinking about sleeping next to girly boy like that.

Just proud that my man is all man.

great story and you are lucky you discovered serving bbc so young

Yeh, it's his deal or "bag" as we used

dmad said:
Sometimes its wise to not get too into the psychological background of it and just enjoy it for what it is...

to put it. We all have our own "bag", our preferences, fantasies and such, both men and women. Some we understand, some we don't, some we love and some we have a WTF attitude, and some we are free (or open/out there) with, and many we aren't free with.

Thing is I think, is to not degrading/hateful names out there. Sheesh, ain't no one perfect, and we sure ain't getting out of this alive.

clarkecombo said:
to put it. We all have our own "bag", our preferences, fantasies and such, both men and women. Some we understand, some we don't, some we love and some we have a WTF attitude, and some we are free (or open/out there) with, and many we aren't free with.

Thing is I think, is to not degrading/hateful names out there. Sheesh, ain't no one perfect, and we sure ain't getting out of this alive.

I have not been hatefull nor degrading about these peoples lives or relationship, I do find it unsuitable for myself. After all, a woman with my back ground should never throw stones (or names) at anybody.

Hi Nikki,
It is very common for white men to cum just from seeing black cocks. Especcially with white women. We white men often also cum from serving a black cock ourselves. It was very easy for me to complete this training to respond this way and there are many many bois just like me (AND the new guy you describe).

20% of white bois would enjoy a submissive role in a marriage. It just needs a lie detector and full range of psychological tests to discover which bois are inclined towards that lifestyle. Quite a few bois would feel relief to finally discover that their weird fantasies are genetic, and serving black men is DEFINITELY OKAY and not at all odd.

Hitler was going to use only a small number of selected Bulls to breed his super race. He was doing experiments to find a way to sterilise hundreds of men a day to stop them breeding.

Josetta said:
20% of white bois would enjoy a submissive role in a marriage. It just needs a lie detector and full range of psychological tests to discover which bois are inclined towards that lifestyle. Quite a few bois would feel relief to finally discover that their weird fantasies are genetic, and serving black men is DEFINITELY OKAY and not at all odd.

Hitler was going to use only a small number of selected Bulls to breed his super race. He was doing experiments to find a way to sterilise hundreds of men a day to stop them breeding.

20%? Glad that research you conducted paid off.

Regarding Hitler, his only requirement for breeding was that you were Aryan. So stop making shit up.

Ever since the day that I became a woman beneath a man I have been pretty open to a lot of things sexually. I have been at parties with BI men and women and have had fun with them even though I am not BI, I have had the company of gay men and women and enjoyed myself, but I am not gay either. See where I am going here.

I figure that if other people can look past my sexual preferance to service any black man that I want to service and see me, then I can look past their personal kinks and see them for the people they are, regardless of color.

That is not to say that I can wrap my head around and understand what drives people emotions because I can't. I have never really figured out what it is that makes my knees shake and my pussy moisten when I get in a room full of adult black men, I just know that it is going to happen, accept it for what it is , and enjoy the emotions to the fullest.

I think that it must be the same way for people who love scat or piss games, etc. They probably have no real clue as to why they enjoy it, they just do, and we all should just accept each other and get along.

Thats so fukin hot , you hot little slut :).

classmaster said:
Thats so fukin hot , you hot little slut :).

Thank you, That was very nice of you.
Nikki

My wife and I have a relationship very similar to you and your husband. I am a dominant, man of color, and my wife loves to be submissive to me. In public, she is the envy of all her girlfriends because I treat her with love and respect, and we make a striking IR couple. In private or play situations, she likes me to totally be in control of her, and make her my personal hot white slut. All my black friends beg me to let them fuck her. She prides herself on looking hot and sexy, dressing to turn her Master and his friends on.

She and I have difficulty understanding the allure of the cuckold thing, but it seems that a lot of white guys are really turned on to the humiliation and doing clean up service. I've had cuck husbands offer to pay me to seduce their wives, or set up gangbangs. So far I've turned them down because unless their wives are really hot, I'm not interested. Most white guys just don't know how to treat their women, so it's no wonder that they prefer dark meat.

With Christmas coming up, my sexy blond wife is wondering if she will have to serve as a "present" to some of my black friends. Several years ago, a dominant black friend flew in to visit us over the holidays. My wife ended up on her knees, sucking his big cock in front of our Christmas tree. Once he got fully erect, he lifted up her mini (she's never allowed to wear panties), bent her over the sofa, and fucked her deep in her pussy. He deposited three loads into her (two in her pussy, one down her throat) before he left. He told me it was the best Christmas gift he's ever received!

LeatherZebra

Attachments

• Q with D.jpg
    Q with D.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 751
LeatherZebra said:
My wife and I have a relationship very similar to you and your husband. I am a dominant, man of color, and my wife loves to be submissive to me. In public, she is the envy of all her girlfriends because I treat her with love and respect, and we make a striking IR couple. In private or play situations, she likes me to totally be in control of her, and make her my personal hot white slut. All my black friends beg me to let them fuck her. She prides herself on looking hot and sexy, dressing to turn her Master and his friends on.

She and I have difficulty understanding the allure of the cuckold thing, but it seems that a lot of white guys are really turned on to the humiliation and doing clean up service. I've had cuck husbands offer to pay me to seduce their wives, or set up gangbangs. So far I've turned them down because unless their wives are really hot, I'm not interested. Most white guys just don't know how to treat their women, so it's no wonder that they prefer dark meat.

With Christmas coming up, my sexy blond wife is wondering if she will have to serve as a "present" to some of my black friends. Several years ago, a dominant black friend flew in to visit us over the holidays. My wife ended up on her knees, sucking his big cock in front of our Christmas tree. Once he got fully erect, he lifted up her mini (she's never allowed to wear panties), bent her over the sofa, and fucked her deep in her pussy. He deposited three loads into her (two in her pussy, one down her throat) before he left. He told me it was the best Christmas gift he's ever received!

LeatherZebra

LZ,
It sounds as if you and your wife enjoy a relationship that mirrors what my hubby and I enjoy. When I describe myself I use the term "owned" but that word doesn't quite say what our relationship really is, it is more like mutual devotion with my husband having the majority vote in all things sexual.
It pleases me to find other couples who understand my position in life. I too love it when my husband calls me, tells me that "we" are going out, and tells me what kind of outfit I am to wear. The suspence of who we are meeting, what he has planned, arouses me to the max before he ever picks me up for our night out. It means so much to me that he goes to these extremes to keep excitement in our relationship, I love him a little more every time he does something like that.

Nikki

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious about what you look like nikki? you sound hot

secretagent007 said:
I am curious about what you look like nikki? you sound hot

All you have to do is visit my profile, there are photo's there. And thanks for the sweet comment.

Nikki, I checked out your photos and they certainly got me excited, but I didnt see any of you with BBC, why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
secretagent007 said:
Nikki, I checked out your photos and they certainly got me excited, but I didnt see any of you with BBC, why not?

The basic reason that I haven't posted a photo spread of myself and other men is this, I am here to attract men to visit our group, if I appear too "used" some fine men that might otherwise take the chance and come out this way, will instead defer my invitation.

Yes, my comment above sounds pretty self serving, but my method works. In the short time that I have been here on this site, I have had the honor of enjoying an evening and part of one day with a fine gentle man that I met, communicated with, and invited to visit me (with hubby's approval). This gentleman, for reasons of his own, has asked not to be identified, which seems strange to me too, but I intend to show him the same respect that he showed to me on the 3rd and 4th of December.

I will consider posting some "flatterig" photo's of myself and lovers, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread