• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Preggo Hottie

At the drive through buffet

__van.jpg _aXs7s3GBaK.jpg 220672258_018.jpg 220672271_036.jpg 220672273_080.jpg

I have this fantasy that my wife would someday do a gangbang bukkake for John Thompson's GGG.
That would be amazing to see her be fucked by so many guys and have them all cum on her face and on her mouth and just drench her in cum !
Same thing turns me on but instead of cum on her face I'd like if they all cum in her cum loving pussy

I wish it could happen,but for now like I said before it's only my dream.
I've always wanted to join a hot couple for some amazing sex. Have the husband watch as his wife sucks my cock and as I slide it into her pussy and asshole too. We can then take turns fucking her, even give her a D.P. then we both cum all over her mouth to enjoy our loads. We can then both give her a double vaginal fuck and both cum inside her at the same time !
We can try everything.

I’m not sure that’s true.

she’s pregnant - knocked up.

She’s done the deed.

No turning back.

I don’t care how many guys are around her with hard cocks. She did it. She was a *****.

She is having a baby.

Worse, she has a support system in place. Her mom is making sure she is okay. She will have this baby - and the husband has nothing to say about it.

This is hotter than hot.

The ultimate woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back