• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post Your Cucks Little clit here.

Mine

20220731_134313.jpg
20220729_152026.jpg

Nice toys let’s see under the shirt what you use or are they real .
LETS TAKE A BOYE EVERYONE are those real tots because he/she is taking hormones , or are they padded .

Reveal those tits slave.
No, they are not real 😭 Just fake boobs stuffed into a bra. You can see them poking out the top of my corset. Mmm, love the idea of being someone's slave.

P1020639.JPG

Ok slave
Let the world see that stuffed bra. Get your sissy ass moving ,put on thigh highs , and send pictures in a thong , bra and thigh highs. Of your too much of a wimp to post them on here then send them to us in a message . You wanna be a slave then do what I say before my hubby gets home
No, they are not real 😭 Just fake boobs stuffed into a bra. You can see them poking out the top of my corset. Mmm, love the idea of being someone's slave.

P1020639.JPG

And put on a wig too sissy gorl
Ok slave
Let the world see that stuffed bra. Get your sissy ass moving ,put on thigh highs , and send pictures in a thong , bra and thigh highs. Of your too much of a wimp to post them on here then send them to us in a message . You wanna be a slave then do what I say before my hubby gets home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back