• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Poloroids of blond NJ wife

• Thread starterwillyboy
  • Start date

willyboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2004
These are the first set of pics I ever took of my sexy blond wife and a Black lover around 1982 back in the days of poloroid cameras. We picked up this guy at an adult bookstore in Passaic and brought him back to our apartment. He didn't have the biggest Black cock in the world, about 8 inches, but his cock never seemed to go soft even after he had cum. And he was the first person other than me to fuck her tight butt hole. The first two shots are meant to show hot hot she looked back then when she was only 20.

Attachments

• p1a blond wife at 20.JPG
    p1a blond wife at 20.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,660
  • p2 wifes ass at 20.jpg
    p2 wifes ass at 20.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,019
  • p3 first taste.jpg
    p3 first taste.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3,599
Last edited by a moderator:
More poloroids

He had incredible stamina and fucked her until they were both drenched in sweat. After he came the first time (I lost track of how many orgasms she had that night) he had both of us suck his cock to get him ready for round two.

Attachments

• p6 first Black fuck.jpg
    p6 first Black fuck.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,683
  • p5 first Black penetration.jpg
    p5 first Black penetration.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,984
  • p4a licking.JPG
    p4a licking.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,270
Still more poloroids

After their second fuck he rested again and started talking dirty to her.He called her a hot white slut and basty things like that and she just giggled. When he asked her if she took it up the butt she gave him a big smile and said 'Maybe'. That made his dick grow rock hard again and he positioned her on the bed and fucked her up the ass.

Ooops...

Picked files that were too big.

Attachments

• p7a balls deep.jpg
    p7a balls deep.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,990
  • p8a sucking him hard.jpg
    p8a sucking him hard.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,635
wtf.............. the 80's

Last two poloroids

Here's my last two and I hope everyone enjoys them. And if you don't like these scans of old photos, please look elsewhere.

Attachments

• p9b Black butt fuck.jpg
    p9b Black butt fuck.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,299
  • p a satisfied wife.JPG
    p a satisfied wife.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,357
Great job WillyBoy! I loved them even if they are 20 yrs old. She is very hot. Any more?

willyboy said:
Here's my last two and I hope everyone enjoys them. And if you don't like these scans of old photos, please look elsewhere.

Actually at times I would prefer to see a nice set of old photos like these to some of the slick and glossy ones. Great pictures, and and beautiful wife enjoying herself.

willyboy said:
These are the first set of pics I ever took of my sexy blond wife and a Black lover around 1982 back in the days of poloroid cameras. We picked up this guy at an adult bookstore in Passaic and brought him back to our apartment. He didn't have the biggest Black cock in the world, about 8 inches, but his cock never seemed to go soft even after he had cum. And he was the first person other than me to fuck her tight butt hole. The first two shots are meant to show hot hot she looked back then when she was only 20.

You said 1st pictures taken but was that her 1st black dick?

don't listen to "wtf"..

i like these pics! she's hot and any hot wf with blk males make for great pics!

i don't care if they were from the 80's, 60's or 0X's

:)

Even though your posts are hard for me to track down (seems they're scattered about everywhere), I invariably end up enjoying the latest contribution even more than the last. I also appreciate the scanned polaroids more so than the typical photos people share as, for me, they lend an authenticity and credibility that you don't get in the generic "all-the-same" pics we so commonly see. But your posts do prompt some questions that I hope you don't me asking and that I hope you'll answer:

1) Are you and the woman, your wife, in the photos still together?
2) Do you still swing?
3) If the answer is yes, how often do you meet black males (and could you ever get to Ohio)?
4) If the answer to #2 is no, how many black men do you guestimate she enjoyed while you did?
5) Did she ever enjoy multiple black men at the same time?
6) Was the black man in the photos the only black male to ever fuck her in the ass?

Great pics of a good looking blonde enjoying BBC for real. Lets see more either from the 80s or even now.

Damn!!! She's really sexy!!!!

it would be great to see what she looks like today.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn

thanks,, i love these and she is one hot woman, looks good on the business end of bc

a total fucking hottie, very nice

AMAZING pictures...wow.

We love the pics, very horny tks-anymore?

yes!

She is REALLY hot! Would love to see more.

Thanks for the nice feedback!

pimpology101 said:
Even though your posts are hard for me to track down (seems they're scattered about everywhere), I invariably end up enjoying the latest contribution even more than the last. I also appreciate the scanned polaroids more so than the typical photos people share as, for me, they lend an authenticity and credibility that you don't get in the generic "all-the-same" pics we so commonly see. But your posts do prompt some questions that I hope you don't me asking and that I hope you'll answer:

1) Are you and the woman, your wife, in the photos still together?
2) Do you still swing?
3) If the answer is yes, how often do you meet black males (and could you ever get to Ohio)?
4) If the answer to #2 is no, how many black men do you guestimate she enjoyed while you did?
5) Did she ever enjoy multiple black men at the same time?
6) Was the black man in the photos the only black male to ever fuck her in the ass?

<Sir Pimp, Thanks for the kind words! Yes we are still together and we still play around but only occasionaly since we settled down to be be parents some years back. We still play with Black gents about once a year but sorry, no plans for an OH trip at present time :)
I would guess that I have shared her with about 15 different Black men over the years, some on more than one occasion but most were just one time affairs. We have picked up Black guys at nude beaches, in adult theatres, at urban parks, at motel bars and thru swingers magazines.
She has enjoyed multiple Black men twice now including a memorable evening at a swingers club in San Fransisco where Johnny Keyes was the host and shared her with a friend. And once when we met two Black masters for a wild night of sexual servitude (pics to follow someday soon).
Lastly, only two Black guys have fucked her up the ass (which she loves by the way), the guy in the polaroids was the first and the guy in my previous posting who slipped it up her ass while we were sleeping in his bed.
I hope that answers your questions Sir and you can look for one true story and some of my fiction in the Dark Wanderer story collection. b

Users who are viewing this thread