• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

please help

• Thread startercurious couple
  • Start date

curious couple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
hi there.
im female and 19 yrs old.im here to meet nice blk guys to chat with my boyfriend and myself. this may lead to more and i have pictures id love to swap and have captioned or faked.

i am struggling to find a nice black guy who is not just intrested in pictures but in me and what i want.

if there is any black guys who want to chat please message back x

hope to hear from you black hung masters soon x x x tc

I would be happy to chat with you. Call me on yahoo messenger under becontree2001uk

hmmm

The color thing is in your head and I know adds to the fantisy but it is not about the race of a guy its how he does it that matters. Are you looking for a real experince or just a fuck by a black guy. A real experince could be given by the right white guy too. You may find that the best experinces in fact come from older guys who have learned a bit more then push it in pump like a dog and dump your load and roll over. Good sex is and great sex are two totaly different things, I am shocked by how many girls have never had great sex.

Spammer

Why do you spam all of your messages ??? It's really low class...

Users who are viewing this thread