• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pictures Of My Wife (Parts 2 & 3)

• Thread startergangdog1
  • Start date

gangdog1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2009
PART 2

As I crawled into my bed, her body was soaked with sweat. A mixture of her’s and Jerry’s I’m sure. Her body was warmer than usual as I pressed up against her. Especially coming from her ass and pussy, it was like they were on fire. I could feel Jerry’s cum leaking out of my wife as I slept next to her that night.

The next morning I dressed and headed out to work. My wife was still asleep in bed as I left. When I arrived at work, I couldn’t concentrate on anything I was supposed to be doing. At around lunch time, I got an email from Jerry. It said “Thanks for giving me your wife, she’s my property now. Also, When I was going through the pictures on your computer, the one’s you hadn’t sent me, I took and then deleted them all from you. Why didn’t you send me the one’s of the 2 of you screwing. I loved the one of her looking right up at the camera with those gorgeous green eye’s and your cock in her mouth. (that was my personal favorite) I will seeing her again tonight, so don’t bother waiting up for her tonight after work.” Signed Lisa’s Master Jerry.

The next 4 hours of work seemed to drag on for days. Finally, When I could get out, I raced home but my wife wasn’t there. As I tried to get my thoughts together, I decided to sign online. My head was racing, but the thought of my wife being used like a slut was turning me on more and more each time Jerry took control of her. I was learning that suddenly I was being more and more of a cuckold. Wanting my wife to be used by other men, and possibly even watching it happen in front of me. As the night went on, I finally received an email from Jerry titled “Green eye’s”. As I opened, there it was, my wife looking up at the camera, but this time with Jerry’s cock in her mouth instead of mine. That was all it took. Seeing my wife like that made my cock spray like a fountain. I jerked myself off twice to that picture that night before going to bed.
Around 1 AM, my wife came home and crawled into bed with me. As she did, she woke me and told me that “Jerry fucks me so nasty, and I can’t get enough. You started this by sending him my pictures and thank you for it. You better get used to the idea of your wife being used by other men. If you want a divorce, I am sure that no judge will let me get out of this marriage broke and homeless. Especially since I have proof of you sending my pictures out and I am sure Jerry will back my side of the story.”

All I could do was say yes dear and let her know that I was a cuckold to her new sex life.

Reactions: khanahog and mwfofnudistcouple
For the next 2 weeks my wife would spend 3 or 4 nights a week at Jerry's. She would leave the house wearing all kinds of slutty outfits, or be covered with a full length coat. One particular night, she wore a bright pink thong that said "SLUT" in white glitter stones on the front. She wore matching pink terry cloth ass hugging pants. (like the slutty girls in the mall) That had the words "Juicy" also in white writing across her ass. She had a white T-shirt on and a matching pink jacket to go with the outfit. She wore similar outfits, and sometimes slutty ones whenever she would go to his place.
At the end of the 2 weeks, I received an email from Jerry with the subjet "Another Green eye's" As I opened, I was shocked what I saw. It was just like the last picture, my wife looking up at the camera, but this time it wasn't Jerry's cock in her mouth. It was a big black cock. There was about 6 inches hanging out of her mouth, and I can only imagine how much was in her throat. Her lips where stretched to the max around his thick shaft. I now know that Jerry isn't the only one fucking my wife, and I can only imagine how many people, and who has also had a piece of her sweet ass.
As I sat there staring at my wife with this giant black cock in her mouth, I couldn’t believe how hard it made me. I clicked the reply button to the email and asked Jerry if I could see her in action with him and this black guy. About 15 minutes later, Jerry replied to my email saying “be at my place around 4:30 and bring some money” I couldn’t believe it. He actually wanted me to pay him to see my wife getting fucked. The day was dragging on forever, and I couldn’t wait until it ended. He said to be there around 4:30 but I don’t get out of work until 5:00.
Finally 5:00 came and I headed out of there as fast as possible. His place was only 10 minutes from work. As I arrived at his place I had butterflies in my stomach. As I knocked on the door, Jerry opened it and asked me if I had the money with me. “How much do you want ?” I asked. “$300 to watch today” was what he said. As I handed him the money, he let me in. He lead me into the other room, and there was my wife naked on the floor on all fours. She had a blind fold on and there were 2 big black guys with her. She was on top of one of the guys riding him while the other guy was feeding her his giant black cock. Jerry told me to sit in the corner over there and not make a sound. He had a video camera setup on a tripod and it was pointed right at all the action. He also had a digital camera in his hand and was snapping away pictures. As I walked over to the chair in the corner, the guy with his cock in my wife’s mouth said to Jerry “Is that him?” Jerry just nodded and they started grinning at me.
My wife was humping up and down on the shaft buried in her pussy. He was fucking her as hard as possible and she was just taking it more and more. I could see her getting the cock in her mouth nice and wet at the same time. The guy with his cock in her mouth finally pulled it out. She had soaked it wet. He placed his balls right under his chain and laid this giant piece of meat up across her face. I couldn’t believe it was longer than her face as the cocks giant head laid clearly above my wife’s head. He just smiled and said “watch this slut take this whole big bastard up her ass”. As he moved behind her, he dropped some spit on her asshole and started pushing the fat cock head in my wife’s ass. At first she tensed, but after the head ****** it’s way in, she let out a moan and starting taking more of the shaft up her ass. As he worked half of this giant cock into her ass, I could see goose bumps cover her thighs and ass. Both cocks started humping her in rhythm in and out. As the 2 cock stretched her holes to the max, I could see my wife grinding into them. She let out a scream and I could see her body convulsing as she had her first orgasm. As she started to come down from her climax, they started fucking her harder. Her body let out a shiver as she came down from her first orgasm. These 2 giant black cocks were trying to work her body into another orgasm. “Fuck me harder, make me your slut” my wife yelled out. As they started fucking her harder and harder, she had another orgasm. “I’m Cumming again! MMMMMMMMMMM” As she had her second orgasm, the guy fucking her pussy said he was going to fill this white pussy with his cum. Spurt after spurt of hot nasty black cum shooting in my wife’s pussy. The guy in her ass also said he was spraying. I could see his balls twitching as he unloaded in my wife’s ass. Both her holes filled with black cum. The 2 black men were finishing spraying my wife full. As there balls emptied there motions were slowing down on my wife as they started to pull out. Cum was leaking from both her holes as they pulled out. As my wife rolled off of them, she laid on her back with cum leaking out of her. The guy that was fucking her pussy brought his cock to my wife’s mouth and made her suck him clean.
As she took him in her mouth, the guy that was fucking my wife’s ass brought his cock to my face. “Looks like you enjoyed the show” he said. As I looked down, I could see my pants where stained from me shooting a load. My face turned red, and before I could answer, he pushed his cock in my mouth and told me to clean it. Jerry was laughing and snapping pictures of both my wife and me as we cleaned these 2 black monsters. Completely humiliated, I sucked and cleaned his cock. As he was working his cock in my mouth, I looked over and saw my wife. Her blind fold was off, and she was done with her cock. “You are doing a good job on that cock Hun, but Jerry and I will make sure you are a pro at sucking black cock in no time” my wife said to me. As he pulled out and said I was done cleaning him, Jerry told me it was time for me to go. As I got up and went to get my wife he said “Oh no, she stays. She may be your wife, but she’s my property now. I will email you later tonight.” As I headed out the door, Jerry put down the camera, and was unbuckling his pants.
As I drove home, I was completely embarrassed, but couldn’t wait for his next email.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread