• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my smoking hot wife - loves BBC!

• Thread startercsosxid
  • Start date
DAYUM!!! this woman is soo HOT!! any more pics to share from BBC encounters

You lucky cucky!

:pI sincerely hope that upon waking up each morning beside that little goddess, you express your heartfelt gratitude for being so lucky as to have her as your own. There are a shitload of very jealous dudes out here wishing we were you my friend. Life for you must surely be one never-ending series of sexual head rushes and bomb orgasms. Thanks for sharing your good fortune with us...she's spectacular.

Your wife is a very sexy woman and she enjoys BBC....wish my wife would enjoy lots of BBC!!! You are a VERY LUCKY MAN!!! :)

Reactions: toolman2c
DuzHer4U said:
:pI sincerely hope that upon waking up each morning beside that little goddess, you express your heartfelt gratitude for being so lucky as to have her as your own. There are a shitload of very jealous dudes out here wishing we were you my friend. Life for you must surely be one never-ending series of sexual head rushes and bomb orgasms. Thanks for sharing your good fortune with us...she's spectacular.

:D Very well said my friend. But for perspective, most of the time people eat dinner at home, but the nights out at fine dining establishments, while few and far between, are certainly more memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread