• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my slutty ass!

• Thread startertinkerbell
  • Start date
I agree with some of the others, I would love to have that ass and pussy sitting on my face. Please keep posting.

More pics

Sorry it's been a while, but love all your comments. Keep them coming, the dirtier the better!

Attachments

• 16-09-2007 010a.jpg
    16-09-2007 010a.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 418
  • 16-09-2007 012b (503 x 800).jpg
    16-09-2007 012b (503 x 800).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 229
  • 16-09-2007 013b.jpg
    16-09-2007 013b.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 242
  • 16-09-2007 014a (600 x 706).jpg
    16-09-2007 014a (600 x 706).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 16-09-2007 019c.jpg
    16-09-2007 019c.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
Tinkerbell, I'd love to put you over my knee and redden that ass of yours!

Tinkerbell

You are sweet and I thank you for the photos of your sexy self. Please show the the deacon some of your very fine PUSSY. Full of pie would even be better.:eek::p:p:p

nive ass

where are you froam u *****? tell us more about your self and post your slut face here..so we know who r we talking to

Tinkerbell you have a great ass any pics of you using it?

Busy? Busy on your hand and knees, showing off your beautiful fat ass to big cocks? Love it...

Let me tell you what your pictures do to me. I am a 4" cuckold and my wife is standing behind me with a small whip as I look at your photos. I am wearing her crotchless panties and she has a single stocking tied tight around the base of my little pee pee as she calls it, and she makes me go thru all the member photos here at least once a week. She will do this to get me started and then go next door to see our neighbor who has been fucking her for at least four years. He uses her bareback, in both holes and when she comes back, I have to show her my three favorite photos here. Yours are my favorite tonight and my little balls are blue as I describe how excited they get me. She tells me what a shame that it is too small to service her, as she whips it hard making me stroke it for her. She will spin me around in the chair and shove her cum soaked pussy into my face forcing me to clean her as she laughs at me. Sometimes she even lets the stocking loose and I jerk off in my hand, and have to eat it, but I have told her this time that it would be my dream to hold you down and slide it into your beautiful bottom hole and do my best to service you. Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

Wonderful

Still love your pantyhose pictures best X Schultz

What a grade A ass! I would tear those panties off, bend you over, pour some warm lube down your ass crack, and slide my dick all the way inside you.

Users who are viewing this thread