• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Photo's of ex and bull

• Thread starterAlex776
  • Start date

Alex776

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2011
Here are some photos of my ex sucking her bull's cock, I was her cuckold till eventually he demanded exclusivity and she got with him full time. I could never compete with his cock though - I know that now.

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_1475.jpg
    IMG_1475.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1484.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 574
too bad, so sad

Alex776 said:
Here are some photos of my ex sucking her bull's cock, I was her cuckold till eventually he demanded exclusivity and she got with him full time. I could never compete with his cock though - I know that now.

Nice pics but I hate fucking sluts who dump their husbands for a big cock. I bet the muthafucker don't treat her half as good as you did. She coulda had it all, just a little fucking loyalty to you was all it took.

Apparently he treats her like shit - which she apparently loves! Go figure

Attachments

• IMG_1472.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1476.jpg
    IMG_1476.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 252
What can you do she loves that cock. Do you still talk to her?

Alex776 said:

I'd treat her like shit too if it got that hot mouth working on my dick. Good photos - thanks. :)

Nothing good to say

Alex776 said:

I hope he does treat her like shit, beats her ass every day, gets her hooked on crack and whores her out like the ungrateful bitch slut she is. I hope when she 35 she is so worn out she looks 65. When you got a decent man, YOU FUCKING STICK WITH HIM. Whats so fucking hard about that. I hope he doesn't put himself through the agony of ever speaking to the selfish cunt again. I have been bitching so much lately about betraying spouses when the fuck is somebody gonna talk back, so I can rip you a new asshole for your stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread