• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

People you've thought about while fucking your wife or gf?

Yes step daughter

IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7936.jpeg
Both very hot ladies,I have a step daughter as well.Mine lost her dad about 15 years ago,and said you are the best dad I could have either for.I for once in my life was speechless, but big hugs prevailed.

Always thought one of my friends would be fun. That or have one of her cute friends stay over and have them make out and get some love making on.

I often think about her ex fuck buddy from before we met, she's been very open about fucking him, he had a 10+ inch thick cock. I always think about how amazing she would have looked taking such a massive cock. She sometimes dirty talks about him when we fuck.
Fucking hot.

my wife's friend, espcially when i am fucking my wife doggy style

Attachments

• JoB (3).MOV
    38.9 MB
  • JoB (6).MOV
    16.6 MB
My wife has three hot sisters. They might not be as hot as my wife but still pretty hot. I use them interchangeably often. As well as any of my wife’s friends and co workers.
I have 2 pretty hot sister-in-laws, have sniffed both panties and peeked both naked when they visit, have thought about them as I fuck my wife and jerked off to them both numerous times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back