• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

People you've thought about while fucking your wife or gf?

I used to think about my wife's hot sister a lot while fucking her.
The view I had from our bedroom door the first time my wife was shared is one I constantly thought of when making love to my wife. It was a classic cuckold view. My wife was naked except for stockings on her back legs spread real wide. He was naked on too and plunging into her deep. Something you never forget!

Way back when I was younger I thought about the hotter sister. Then with my last ex after stretching her pussy with a toy I imagined it was her sister who only fucked bbc. Now with my current wife. I think about a friend waiting for his turn or fucking her older friends while she's taking a big cock

I’ve actually never thought about anyone else besides the partner I’m with in the moment. I have however, thought about ‘being’ someone else as I fucked her. Imagining it’s someone else balls deep and palming her bared breasts. Tongue kissing her.

I still do this slide on into my wife then say,I can feel cum on my cock. How long since that BBC used your pussy as his seed is still warm in there.She would reply not long ago hubby,but he left a sizable donation to keep you sweet.Just embrace it ! Ps we have not been taken outside the marriage,but the thought of it get both going!

I’ve actually never thought about anyone else besides the partner I’m with in the moment. I have however, thought about ‘being’ someone else as I fucked her. Imagining it’s someone else balls deep and palming her bared breasts. Tongue kissing her.

This is me also. Or, at least imagining someone else fucking her as I do. A lot of scenarios have gone through my mind over time. From her taking BBC to her being a ****** in a cheap motel.

This is me also. Or, at least imagining someone else fucking her as I do. A lot of scenarios have gone through my mind over time. From her taking BBC to her being a ****** in a cheap motel.
Nice! Yeah I’ve had several fantasies about my wife too. Some vanilla, some cliche, and some fairly dark.

I have thought about another guy fucking and impregnating my wife. I have also thought about the gal I would be fucking the next day who is not my wife while fucking the wife and/or the evening after fucking the other gal while fucking the wife I would be thinking about the other gal.

Yes step daughter

IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7966.jpeg
IMG_7936.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back