Paula Broadwell's Husband is a cuck

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date
thanks Duke! I find this story really hot and wish there were more like it.

bitchboy1984 said:
thanks Duke! I find this story really hot and wish there were more like it.

==============

they're out there ......... they just need 2b ******* :eek:

There was speculation that the husband sought the advice of NYTimes' counseling column, so he actually did not approve of her infidelity. From the problem disclosed by him, all signs pointed to Petraeus as the third party.

both of these whores are prime pussy so who can blame any man with a stiff cock for boning either one

@tank_ball, see above, that's what I link to. Clearly he was conflicted about the affair but if Broadwell's husband wasn't a born cuck than he would have done what any normal man would do and put the kabosh on that shit ASAP. It's a hilarious and simpering note from a pathetic who clearly has more respect for the man cuckolding him than himself.

How does anyone know he didn't enjoy her going out and fucking such a high profile alpha male?
She is hot. He is an adventurer. They made $$$ off of the book.
They may have all enjoyed the whole ordeal, until she got jealous.

bitchboy1984 said:
@tank_ball, see above, that's what I link to. Clearly he was conflicted about the affair but if Broadwell's husband wasn't a born cuck than he would have done what any normal man would do and put the kabosh on that shit ASAP. It's a hilarious and simpering note from a pathetic who clearly has more respect for the man cuckolding him than himself.

Oops, didn't noticed you already posted.:eek: