• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Passing the Torch

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
Dblinsey said:
T-291.jpg
Hopefully your bull has a friend to help you and your dau ghter out!

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, crmaster and Dblinsey
Hey, this note is to everyone who enjoys out postings.

If you look at a pic, feel free to 'Like' it. If you're so motivated, please comment! I can honestly say that we (hubby and I) welcome both negative and positive feedback.

A little over a month ago, another mod deleted a few pics of mine, claiming they depected underaged girls. I contacted him to discover why and instead of getting into a fight, we became pretty good friends. He understood where I was coming from and I understood where he was coming from. Folks tend to call this a 'compromise'

We welcome comments. It's the only way we know if we're hitting or missing the mark. So never shy away from commenting out of being concerned of starting a 'flame war' From our perspective, that's not going to happen!

Just wanted everyone to be aware that we love comments, both good and bad, but also enjoy 'Likes' and 'Loves' So don't be apprehensive!

Donna

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, leahshub, crmaster and 3 others
You are one of the pioneers in society, educating and showing the reality of true care, intimacy and sexuality. Hope you keep doing that material, would love to talk to you some day!

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, Dblinsey and BILLD
deschain84 said:
You are one of the pioneers in society, educating and showing the reality of true care, intimacy and sexuality. Hope you keep doing that material, would love to talk to you some day!
Excellent observation and so very true. There is no one better.

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun and Dblinsey
T-292.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, leahshub, crmaster and 2 others
Dblinsey said:
Hey, this note is to everyone who enjoys out postings.

If you look at a pic, feel free to 'Like' it. If you're so motivated, please comment! I can honestly say that we (hubby and I) welcome both negative and positive feedback.

A little over a month ago, another mod deleted a few pics of mine, claiming they depected underaged girls. I contacted him to discover why and instead of getting into a fight, we became pretty good friends. He understood where I was coming from and I understood where he was coming from. Folks tend to call this a 'compromise'

We welcome comments. It's the only way we know if we're hitting or missing the mark. So never shy away from commenting out of being concerned of starting a 'flame war' From our perspective, that's not going to happen!

Just wanted everyone to be aware that we love comments, both good and bad, but also enjoy 'Likes' and 'Loves' So don't be apprehensive!

Donna
ive had that problem occassionally also...myself and girls in my family tend to "look" much younger than we are. (needing id at 30 to get a drink..that look) but me and hub only post pics we know the ladies in and we know..the ages at the time. TY as you can tell, this thread is ..special to me:)

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun and Dblinsey
fblrush said:
Hopefully your bull has a friend to help you and your dau ghter out!
The look is very accurate! and of course she wanted more. But noworries ..she showed her capabilties to find and bring them home from her large east coast state U!!

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, Dblinsey, deschain84 and 1 other person
Dblinsey said:
except i was single by then.. so didnt need any ..permission. Not that I asked when i wasnt single:)

T-293.jpg

Reactions: Subsforfun, leahshub and BILLD
T-294.jpg

Reactions: Subsforfun and leahshub
T-295.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, nelssim, Subsforfun and 2 others
T-296.jpg

• Love
Reactions: crmaster, Subsforfun and BILLD
T-297.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, nelssim, crmaster and 2 others
T-298.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, leahshub, crmaster and 2 others
Dblinsey said:
so when you are from our hereditary skills..you have to be aware..we a naturally superior cocksuckers.. thats why I had to tell you this...:)

jbcr treats.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, franklyhorny and Dblinsey
T-299.jpg

Reactions: leahshub, Subsforfun and franklyhorny
Dblinsey said:
Damn! Girl you have great thread. Please 🙏 keep adding to it. Love the photos and the captions Even if they are made up. Would love to see some of the other members adding what they find or what they make up for the rest of us who enjoy what could be the best part of life. Hope to see more open minded people reading this thread and enjoying it as much as I do. And no I'm not black, just love seeing the contrast of White women and black men. I am very keen on the BBC's " not " using condoms. Love seeing leaking creampies.

Reactions: Dblinsey, leahshub, Subsforfun and 1 other person
franklyhorny said:
Damn! Girl you have great thread. Please 🙏 keep adding to it. Love the photos and the captions Even if they are made up. Would love to see some of the other members adding what they find or what they make up for the rest of us who enjoy what could be the best part of life. Hope to see more open minded people reading this thread and enjoying it as much as I do. And no I'm not black, just love seeing the contrast of White women and black men. I am very keen on the BBC's " not " using condoms. Love seeing leaking creampies.
For you.

f2fdc73337f29f2a0bfd3070cf7c0416.30.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain and franklyhorny

Users who are viewing this thread