• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Panty Fetish

• Thread starterbillstory
  • Start date
I love hot sauce on sexy panties. I do laundry to.

Reactions: silkpoppy
silkpoppy said:
WOW. I would love a pair or two, especially if she's got a thong! Happy to cumtrib them along with a picture of your wife in trade. Or happy to trade panties, I've got lots- my sisters-in-law, my mother-in-law, my boss, my neighbor, and more!

Haha PM me and let's see what we can do. My wife has LOTS of panties. Here's another pair i've sent to someone.

20231221_094845.jpg

• Love
Reactions: silkpoppy
Goodmanj said:
I sure wish I had a pair of her panties
Lots and lots of guys have them

Love to wank into my wife’s panties. Makes me feel like the pathetic cuck husband I am

secretcrowds said:
Love to wank into my wife’s panties. Makes me feel like the pathetic cuck husband I am
I would love to smell and wank to your wife's panties

Reactions: secretcrowds
Derbyshirem said:
I would love to smell and wank to your wife's panties
Could arrange to mail some to you

secretcrowds said:
I agree. My wife tells me my little dick should not touch her but I can cum with her panties around my dick. I love how she gets me to masturbate in front of her.

Reactions: slaveofmyown, ckc and sissyjenny
cuck72 said:
It's such a dirty perverted secret I have. I LOVE! finding the dirty cloths hamper in in like my SIL house, my niece's or son's place. Then I pull out my SIL, my niece's or my DIL's dirty stinky panties and sniff out their pussy. I even got to sniffing my wife's moms when we dated, WOW! I was 20 and my MIL was 45 at the time. her mommy pussy smelled so good giving me a big hard-on.
I like to wear panties and there is nothing more exciting than feeling a man pulling my panties down and rubbing his dick along my crack,i can't wait to feel it in me,have you taken dick yet?

Reactions: sissyjenny

Users who are viewing this thread