• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pain and pleasure of waiting for her

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
So Stb are you guys still having sex as frequently as before or has it begun to slow down now that a few Fridays have passed? Maybe she could still deny you or play panty games for you until another lover makes it back into her life?

Far2 - I can definitely say that our sex-life has tapered down a bit. We are now down to usually just twice a week which is about where we were in the past. It's okay - the sex is still tremendous, but I know that both of us feel a certain level of anxiety because some of the "stimulation" is no longer there.

She will still tease me wearing panties around and she'll joke that she "doesn't want me to forget". During sex she does still tease, but it is in a past/passive sense - she'll say "remember how wet I was..." and stuff like that.

We HAVE continued talking and she is becoming more receptive to possibly looking at friends/acquaintances as our next partner. She's interested in changing how things work, especially in terms of not telling the guy that I am aware of what's going on. In talking, we both feel that this might be a more appropriate approach with someone we know and may see from time to time.

Of course I also joked with her that she may want to find some "college jock" this time too - that came up when we talked about maybe going up to our son's school for parents-weekend! It was a joke at the time but it sure did lead to sparks in the bedroom. And perhaps that's the best part of all that's happened - that talk like this brings about results.

Gotta run.

Shopping with Daughter

STB, RE: Sue spending a lot of time ‘shopping with the daughter Fridays’.
This may be good since it takes her mind off what she has been doing on past fridays. Her affair with Don ended very abruptly and she needs to put that day in a new direction. Also, It gives her a chance to talk to her daughter, who is already experiencing ‘boyfriends’, and impart her own knowledge to her. Sue may feel a little guilty for not being with her daughter on Fridays the past 2 years.
Cheers, Harry

Harry - true. Plus it also fills the void in time that she says she feels on Fridays. But it hasn't been 2 years that she was with Don, has it? I know it was Thursday nights with Brad and I think I liked that better as now that we have Fridays together again, I am realizing how much I missed them.

That said, I can say without a doubt that I do miss knowing another guy is fucking her. For some reason it always turned me on incredibly knowing that Don or Brad or whoever was fucking her too.

STB, I assume you've thought about the fact that Sue's next guy not knowing you're aware will pretty much preclude any opportunity for you to be there with them?

Thanks

Mr Soon, good to hear from you. Sounds like you and Sue are doing fine. I am certain you have enough memories to bring the fantasy forward in your mind when you all are having fun. Perhaps, just perhaps she wants to enjoy the fast approaching Holiday season, just family and friends, in a "normal" manner. How is her father by the way?

With respect, I am certain she will indulge your "compulsion" in due course. I would urge just a bit of caution in desiring just a "wife sharing" arrangement. I fell into that mode, girlfriend, not wife and she eventually told me that she was not my "trained bear" She could not understand my desire for her to be with other guys let alone have me be there to watch. She did get used to that and even told me she felt sexy knowing how much I enjoyed it. After several watching experiences I just stopped being there with her. These were guys we both or she knew socially. I got the same high when she came home and told me about the date as when I was actually there. She didn't really fall for any of these guys, although she did feel emotionally attached to a couple of them. She eventually decided the whole thing was too "wierd" and told me she wan't willing to do it any more. I told her That I would be there more often but she said no, she had enough. The relationship just kinda died on the vine after that. Great lady and I hope she has found whatever she was looking for. I was just unable to give her the commitment I think she was looking for.

Of course you and Sue have a 30yr bond, a marraige, that has stood the test of time, so that will probably not happen to you all. I believe what you are leaning towards is your wife having an affair and then telling you ablut it after the fact. I might give this one some thought sir. She and you all had a bad experience with a jerk who struck me as a jerk from jump. I recall that stuff he pulled with Sue in your son's bed, malo muy malo.

Please so check in and let your followers know how things are going. Thank you.

Hey all

Marys-pet - yeah, I didn't really think about that part of it until later on, but I do understand that unless I hide in the closet or something like that, that I won't be there and, at least to start out, won't be an active participant.

I guess over time maybe that'll be an issue that we'll have to figure out, but I do know that in the past, waiting home for her has been almost as exciting (and at times, maybe more arousing) as being there.

Jon - yes, you are quite correct, the memories are quite intense and are always there. Believe me, there is never a lack of arousal when we are together. I suppose you may be correct in her wanting to wait till maybe after the holidays to find another suitor. Or at least to not be so intensely involved as she has been.

On your other point, you are most correct - the last thing I have really ever wanted was for her to be doing this for me. That's been my whole point, to see her want this for herself as I am quite sure she did with both Don and Brad. I wouldn't consider, especially not now, trying to coax her into being with another guy just because I missed that with her. So in that sense, it really is up to her when she wants it. I may point out guys that we might consider and she's even said "hmmm, maybe" about a few - but then she gets herself caught up with how it'll affect her relationship with "his" wife who, for the 2 guys I joked about, is her friend. So I'm thinking of guys I know who's wives/gf's aren't friendly with Sue... Still, she was receptive to the idea....

Why wait until after the holidays? Costumed halloween parties could be a great place to start something new, or maybe a little mistletoe could do the trick? I don't know that Thanksgiving has much to offer in romantic possibilities but Sue has proven resourceful! Certainly fun to fantasize anyway!

SoonToBe said:
I may point out guys that we might consider and she's even said "hmmm, maybe" about a few - but then she gets herself caught up with how it'll affect her relationship with "his" wife who, for the 2 guys I joked about, is her friend. So I'm thinking of guys I know who's wives/gf's aren't friendly with Sue... Still, she was receptive to the idea....

Careful. She may become known as a queen bitch and home wrecker, and they'd be right. Stealing men just to spite someone she doesn't like?

Angle - where did you get that idea? "....stealing men just to spite someone...". I don't get where that came from.

Maybe I didn't explain it right - but, lets take our neighbor up the block. It's a fictitious example - but say they're Jim and Jane. At first she thought I would maybe have an issue with someone we know fucking her. But I told her and reminded her that I liked knowing that other guys were fucking her and that it didn't bother me that we'd maybe run into them socially (and this time, he wouldn't know that I know....). She thought maybe I'd feel weird but I told her that it'd actually turn me on a bit to know someone we know was getting into her pants.

No, the issue for her is how she'd feel sitting having a cup of coffee with Jane. She said she didn't think she'd feel right about deceiving her as her friend. She said to me she'd feel weird knowing they shared her husband but couldn't tell each other. I joked that maybe she could see what Jane had to say after a bottle of wine between them, that maybe she could get her "okay" but Sue said that she couldn't plan that out like that - but then she said "if it happened, that might be okay".

I'm hoping to throw some seeds out there and see which takes root.

I can say that yesterday afternoon with our daughter out of the house - wow - it was that kind of cool cloudy day that seemed to stoke an inferno in here. Maybe she's finally getting past the blues about Don - but yesterday she damn near rode my cock off of me. She got up on top of me and it's been ages since I've felt her want to get fucked that much - grinding herself down onto me like she did.

When she rolled over I went to get back into her and she pushed me off and said "you have to wait your turn" and with that she handed me her favorite jelly dildo and the Astroglide and she told me - "Jim goes first". And for the next 10-15 minutes or so she came profusely as I plunged Jim into her as far as it would go. With no one home and the windows closed she really seemed to let loose, especially when I pushed one finger up her butt while I continued with Jim in her pussy.

Finally when she caught her breath after yet an other intense orgasm she looked up at me and said "now it's your turn". And as I slid into her she said "I'll bet you've missed this, haven't you?!".

Damn she was right - I have missed her used pussy. The feeling of pushing all the way into her like that - almost frictionless - just feeling her hot wetness inside. Even more, I loved feeling how stretched and opened her pussy was - as if it was too tired to squeeze down on me.

She pulled her knees back for me and I remembered this was the position she used to love to let Don take her in. Her pussy was so open and deep that I could push all the way in and grind against her so that she was spread wide open around the thick base of my cock. All the while she was moaning away as I knew she was building up, just as I was.

I thought I'd have cum almost immediately but instead, the feelings were just so great and our motions were so in-sync that I just got into this zone of fucking her. We rocked back and forth and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter - as if the Astroglide weren't enough.

Finally - I could take it no longer - looking down and seeing her soaking wet pussy sucking deeply at my cock with each plunge - seeing how wet my cock was as I pulled it out each time and then hearing her squeal wildly when I pushed back in. It was all too much and she knew it. I don't know what she does sometimes - but this was one of those - as I started that last buildup she must have known it and it was as if her pussy suddenly came to life and started to gently squeeze me with each stroke - and even more so - it opened up deep into her and my god, it was like it was sucking me into her. I could feel her start to shake under me and for an instant the thought that Don and Brad had surely felt her this way went through my head and a moment later she knew it was my turn. I plunged in one last time and she instinctively wrapped her legs around me as I let loose in her. She squealed again as we could both feel how hot her pussy was as I came and came in her. At the end I rolled off of her and we both lay there for a moment before we both started laughing about how loud we must have been!

Anyway - at least I know there's hope for the future..

I think it may be time to start a new thread, eh?

I certainly think that is the ideal comment from you to bookend this tumultous chapter STB. We all await the next one - almost as much as you do.

Stb, I've been away to return and find contentment in what you write. Really marvellous. Thank you for sharing so much of your interesting sex life with us. I am looking forward to reading about your future adventures.

I've been away too and could not follow up on all those pages.

STB...

be careful.... some of what you are proposing is a wee bit dangerous.....

xoxo
Victoria

STB, are you looking for new guys for Sue or is she hunting for one right now?

Rural - we're sort of on a hiatus right now. Definitely enjoying the memories of what we've done but also, at this point, cautious about what to do next.

I think I'd like to see her with someone we know and are comfortable with but Victoria and others seem to feel otherwise. It'll be up to Sue this time but I think I may be more vocal this time about how things progress and what we do and don't do.

Not sure if that answers your question.

STB,

Well, the heroine in this story is Sue and no one else. She makes your world and this site goes round with her escapades and there is nothing much we can but but wait and wait. And the excitement builds.

Dance gets her loose for sex

STB, I think you’ve said that Sue loves to dance. (Stands to reason Women who like Sex move their hips a lot ... It takes a lot of hip movement to really enjoy dancing) What I am trying to say here is that dancing opens and relaxes the ‘pelvic’ region and that’s what is needed to open a woman to sex. You should take her out to some nice dancing bars, perhaps once a week, and let her ‘loosen up’ She may find some handsome guys to dance with besides you. As she loosens up, she will naturally dance more ‘Sexy’, especially with a stranger. This is not to line her up with a partner just yet, but to keep her mind fertile to the thought.
Just for the Hell of it, you could go to the bar that Don likes to frequent and see If he has a new woman yet?
Cheers, Harry

Harry,

Really? WOmen who loves to dance love sex too? WOw, my wife would never miss a chance to dance on any dinner or party. Once during a cousin's wedding, she told me that "I'm going to dance" and then went to the dance floor. Basically she was surrounded by guys and since she was just 5 feet, the men obstructed my views. When it was over, I asked her if she wanted to dance again, she said "No, those guys are weird."

I think she just enjoyed herself back there and then covered her tracks. I swore that one or two guys had their hands all over her rear and whispering something.

Users who are viewing this thread