• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our First Swinging Adventure

• Thread starterluv_2b_humiliated
  • Start date

luv_2b_humiliated

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2012
This is a picture of the female half of a couple my wife & I had our first swinging adventure with, and what started off our cuckold lifestyle after I realised I prefered watching her being pleasured then being pleasured myself. The cum is her husbands and after a token wipe, I got to kiss those sexy lips.

I hope you like the picture :)

Attachments

• 26aa.jpg
    26aa.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 734
This is the same woman as in my original post, 21 years old and with breast implants. It is my wife's hand on her back (a strap-on was in play!) and her hubby is the one underneath. I was more than happy to be taking the pictures...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,034
luv_2b_humiliated said:
This is a picture of the female half of a couple my wife & I had our first swinging adventure with, and what started off our cuckold lifestyle after I realised I prefered watching her being pleasured then being pleasured myself. The cum is her husbands and after a token wipe, I got to kiss those sexy lips.

I hope you like the picture :)

I wanna cum on lips of this hot lady...

What a fucking doll! Too bad you didn't get kiss her with his load on her lips/in her mouth.

Here are a couple more...I do have a small admission to make - as someone has guessed when chatting on MSN, she is actually MY wife. At first I wanted to distance myself if anyone who knew her ever saw the pictures, but now I think I just enjoy that other men are enjoying her pictures as well as her body. If there are any dominant (and very naughty) men out there who want to chat about her, and how you would want to satisfy her properly, drop me a line :)

Attachments

• K1a_3.jpg
    K1a_3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 447
  • K11_2.jpg
    K11_2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 505
  • K12_2.jpg
    K12_2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 513
She is hot! is thet you fucking her in the pic? Maybe she needs black lover to strech her good

That's another man fucking her, I took the picture. And yes, I'd love to watch her take a black cock - she has fucked a black guy before but I wasn't there to see that one :(

That is one hot wife.

She meets all the metrics: Will suck, will fuck, is game to throw for anyone, will let you participate, plays with women as well.

Damn fine wife. You are a lucky guy.

Oh yeah, I missed the obvious: she is great looking !!!!

luv_2b_humiliated said:
Here are a couple more...I do have a small admission to make - as someone has guessed when chatting on MSN, she is actually MY wife. At first I wanted to distance myself if anyone who knew her ever saw the pictures, but now I think I just enjoy that other men are enjoying her pictures as well as her body. If there are any dominant (and very naughty) men out there who want to chat about her, and how you would want to satisfy her properly, drop me a line :)

She is stunning bro. Very sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread