Olympic Gymanst Alicia Sacramone

• Thread startermccutch
  • Start date
Wow James, whew, I'm certainly glad you didn't tell us that. You know us perverts.

We're all blessed by having our pervertedness non-encouraged!

AAAHHHHH, James, our main man, please calm down. We don't want you have an heart attack over others tastes. Calm brother, clam, serenity, breath deeeeppp breaths.

well her nice tits only looked good as she basically lost the gold for the US. and james what the hell are you even trying to say...an ir fan calling others perverts.? hmmm....not like this girl is underage. lots of hot girls in olympics for many countries..not to mention the beach volleyball cheerleaders!

It's called sarcasm I believe. Took me a few seconds to get it but it was obvious before I had even finished reading his post. Links didn't work for me.

sarcasm poorly written turns into idiocy and the message is lost.

back to the main point...the chick is still damn hot and got herself a silver medal. she stood up in front of the media like an adult, and nobody need cry the blues for her. she will do quite well in this world.

She's 20 I'd do her and so would any other man with a dick.

more of Alicia

wow I want her blacked

Attachments

• 340rrx.jpg
    340rrx.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 866989do0.jpg
    866989do0.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 318
  • aliciasacramonebackwi6.jpg
    aliciasacramonebackwi6.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 216
  • aliciasacramone08sognbcaj6.jpg
    aliciasacramone08sognbcaj6.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 215
  • capt_e89a3d2f5a144cf78efd54f8397baa32_beijing_olympics_gymnastics_womens_team_olygy140.jpg
    capt_e89a3d2f5a144cf78efd54f8397baa32_beijing_olympics_gymnastics_womens_team_olygy140.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 121
A gymnast that actually has a body and not only a stick figure...that's really hot!

i would like to taste her but i would rather she get punished by a coal dark black man. i am limited to 6 inches and that might not get her preg.