Old man fantasy

• Thread starterkenedus
  • Start date
Happy New Year to you and your beautiful girl. She looks fantastic in red.

May 2011 be as kinky and perverted as you wish it to be :)

bought her a vibrator yesterday: got any suggestion on how to use it on her?

this is the one!

Attachments

• Lelo Ina paars1.jpg
    Lelo Ina paars1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 31-+otTwR+L._SL500_.jpg
    31-+otTwR+L._SL500_.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 91
Yes, she should go on a craigs list (without telling you), find a group of 5 old men. Have them come to your place and tie you to a chair, then take turns fucking her and cumming in her without a condom and impregnate her while you wach. Then throw that thing out. oh and one of them should video tape it and send it to me because i'd love to watch that slut get fucked all night.

Something like this???

Attachments

• pic09.jpg
    pic09.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 241
  • pic10.jpg
    pic10.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 257
  • pic12.jpg
    pic12.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 252
that is a lelo vibrator I think, good quality rechargeable. I don't use them on my wife, she uses them on herself, sometimes while I am going down on her at the same time.

kenedus said:
Something like this???

yes exactly. i want to see more of her. can you share some with me?

kenedus said:
bought her a vibrator yesterday: got any suggestion on how to use it on her?

Blindfold her and tell her you're delivering a message from GreyMaster, the proceed to fuck her with it (filling both hot holes) and tell her how much I enjoy looking at her sweet body - and if I could be there for real then we'd not be needing the vibe ;)

I am older, dominant and white. I have known a number of black girls who have not only fantasies about men like me, but like living out those fantasies.

There are men who oggle and try to look on the sly.

I look more like an appraiser, looking over a work of art or a good horse, or a good potential servant.

If a woman does not like this it becomes apparent soon into the process, but frequently it starts with a bit of disgust but slowly it turns into interest then, need and a desire to live out that "slave" fantasy that is so unPC to have these days, but they have them none the less.

A few years ago my girlfriend did a nude photo shoot with a former colleague of her, it turned out that he was in love with her, but apparently was not mutual.
Recently he contacted her again, and they would would like to do a new shoot! My stomach turned a bit when she was talking about it out of jealousy that another man might see her naked and her "orders" would give .. but I found it quite a horny idea ..
A considerable time nothing was said about it, until a few days ago;

She told me: "It would be the last weekend of May, that I go to him and spend a weekend with him, and they will be brainstorming about their" project. "My first reaction was:" You ask me for a weekend to spend with a guy who has seen you naked already, and on top of that had feelings for you ... no I don't think so. "
She seemed a little upset about my response, but I said a little later her I have nothing against the idea and that I trust her ...

Now I started thinking about it more and more and I started thinking that maybe this could be a first step ... from fantasy, to reality ...?

I do not know whether I am ready to .. fuck I really do not know ..
I have totally nothing against her posing naked for him agian, because I am an artist and since I was 15 I drew and photographed nude models ... I look with an artistic eye to such things ...

Hence this post: I need advice and help on how I would approach this in a good way and not screw this up for me and that she would be angry with me ...
Would I let her go, Would I let her pose nude, its a whole weekend to stay with him, ..? How do I tell her that I think that I think it's a horny tought, without her thinking I'm a dirty and perverted guy ...?

Any advice is welcome, but seriously of course!

Cheers

Kenedus

Naughty old man

My wife has posed for a naughty old artist for a number of years,Sally said to me that he keeps saying that he would like her nipples stretched and he wants to do lots of drawings of her cunt and she thinks he is going to far!
I said that she must keep going to his studio and show as much as he wants to see!

Attachments

• SNV30356.jpg
    SNV30356.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 154
  • SNV30359.jpg
    SNV30359.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 136
well guys are the opposite of women.....men generally become more handsome as they get older and a lot of younger women including my wife like older guys. Now i am not talking about guys in there 80's, lol, im talking over 50 and my wife has been with a guy as old as 65 i think

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and Yorktownvabull
I too habe have this old man fantasy with wife

Reactions: Yorktownvabull
68 y/o bull here in Tidewater Virginia looking for younger couples in the area and throughout the state. I'll be traveling next year and breed your wife while you watch.

Reactions: Subsforfun and Cuckforolderbull
Yorktownvabull said:
68 y/o bull here in Tidewater Virginia looking for younger couples in the area and throughout the state. I'll be traveling next year and breed your wife while you watch.
Would love this for mine