• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Old man fantasy

• Thread starterkenedus
  • Start date
Quick update:

I was texting with her today, and she texted me she wanted to get fucked hard and propper tonight, so , after some dirty talk, I suggested the "professor and student" rollplay... and yep, she is going for it..
SO... any suggestions 4 2night, let me know.. I will try to check the forum before we get bussy :)

I also will try to take some pics... :)

Cheers

Done this (in story form) before.... Poor results - needs to pass a test - how persuasive can she be in getting the right answers? Maybe it's already marked... what individual (increasing) acts will she do to raise it by one grade, then the next, then the next?

Strip / lap-dance - a grade improvement
Blowjob to squirting on tits - another grade
Demonstration finger / dildo fuck (to get you hard again) - another grade

... work up bit by bit to the good 'seeing to' she needs to get the top grade for her exam. It's a good excuse to suggest things you don't know if she would go for - spanking, etc - you can include them or not depending on your feelings, but you'll get good information out of it ;)

Photographic evidence throughout - of course.

<whisper> You owe me picture </whisper> :D :D

Will have to dissapoint you,
That night started pretty good, with crawling under my desk, grabbing my dick trough my pants, giggeling and acting naughty... she was feeling frisky!

But when I finished working... her mood was gone... so...nothing happend that night.. various things happend except that :s
But we still had a great sex later on that night.. but nothing frisky :)

Cheers!

So I hope I can give it another try one of these days!

@ Greymaster:
Thanks a lot for those tips! really good pointers or guides! didn't think about that myself, .. damn..

For the pics you will have to check the fake/toons section ;)

anybody else who shares this fantasy?

Please don't be shy, share :)

This is not as unusual story as you might think

My mate is yonger than I, so the roles are reversed a bit. Also she is black I am white which is not the normal situation, but it does happen. Let me say this, she is the perfect lady in public, Church, Business, etc., but she has never made any excuses, or tried to hide the fact, she will always fuck black men. Interestingly to me, though she said a few evenings ago, I must be a magnet to white men, because they keep hitting on me. When I met her she was a topless dancer, and I know she has taken it all off at private parties. It turns me on, to see other men, well women too, get hot for her. But as the song says, She always comes back to me. Oh she taste as good as she looks.

Attachments

• E8410-2.jpg
    E8410-2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 388
Tnx man!

Got any more pics of that beautiful lady?

kenedus said:
Wow nice!

Tnx for sharing the experience!

Do you feel scared of jalous of losing her to him again?

I think that I would be more nervous but Terri's older boyfriend is married and his wife would probably take him to the cleaners if she found out and divorced him. I have to admit that their affair has caused a crazy mix of emotions in me though.

I sort of feel like the husband in the movie "Indecent Proposal" where the rich older guy (Robert Redford) offers the other guys wife (Demi Moore) a million dollars to have sex with him. While the two of them are away doing it the husband just stays up all night wondering if his wife went through with it. That's sort of how it is for me. I watch Terri get ready for him and in a way it excites me to think of them together but I sometimes worry if I let things get out of hand. I never ask too many details when she comes home from seeing her lover though although I would love to know. I'll always remember how the husband in the movie asked his wife (Demi Moore) how the sex was and after mucg badgering she finally told him "He fucked me like a stallion" I have a feeling that's exactly how Terri feels when she gets home.

It's really difficult to describe. I know it sounds crazy but in a way I am afraid but I still don't want her to stop.

nobody? :(

update: back from holiday!

Hey, here a new update!!!

We just got back from holiday!

During this time of the year it is crowded with old and retired people!

From the first day my girl got a lot of eyes from all the old dudes walking around with their old ladies next to them, oggling her and wanting to get in her pants! Some of them even stopped and kept looking at her when we passed by! :)

The second day we went to the beach, again this was croweded with old people!!! It was great seeing all the old dudes trying to peek at her while she striped to her bikini!!!

I got more, (an experience I think...:rolleyes:) but don't have the time now! keep posted! will get back soon, and will try to post some pics!!!

Cheers!!!

You tease - LOL :D Show us what this beauty has been up to.

[Don't worry - I know exactly what it's like to have no time - see you when you're back] ;)

next installement!

Ok, what happend on holiday!

We went to a themepark during the week, of course it was warm so we both where clothes light! she was had a white shirt and shorts on, ... short shorts!!!
So I loved it cause it showed every inch of her legs!!!

So we went to one of the many shows the park had and afterwards we where standing outside, me clicking away ,shooting the surroundings, and suddendly I saw 2 guys standing behind my girl! Both fat ugly and around 40 years old!
Then I noticed that they where taking pics of her, pretinding that they were taking pics of the surroundings.... that was soooooo hot!

Then she saw them and looked at me, with eyes that said,"can you believe this pervs???", I had to react, so I gave the both of them a "mean" look, by then they figgered out that we where a couple! But it seemed they didn't care.. they went on an kept looking back at my girl and back to their camera, checking the pics and lauching!

I felt i a way humiliated.. but also turned on! the fact that this two pervs openly oggled my girl and didn't care for that I was there!!!

... this was the first incident that day... here comes the next one!!!

So later on that day we went to see another show.. we where there early so we had some great seats! We had to wait 15min before the show started, and I had to go to the toilet,.. so I told her to not let her eyes of our backpack and I would be back soon!
There was a massive line standing at the mens room and the nearest toilet was a long walk so I waited for my turn and of course it was more than 15 min, causing me to mis the first acts of the show!

When I finally came back, I saw something that shoked me... the same 2 guys from earlier that day were sitting next to her... oggling her legs and trying to have a peek down her shirt!!! She was looking at me with eys that said "HURRY UP" I could see she was very stressed by these guys, so when I came at the seiths I saw that the fattest guy was brushing to her looking down on her beautiful black legs... She said that I should next to the guys and changed possitions with me!

During the show the 2 guys had more eyes for my girl than and tried to get peeks at her everytime I moved or tried to take a pic of the show! They didn't hide that they found my girl hot...

Afterwards I didn't see them anymore... but she was pissed at me, saying stuff like,"you should grow a pair" and "you should have told those losers to take a hike, but I guess you aren't man enough"...

I felt a bit humiliated but turned on... and replied: "don't make such a fus about it, now these 2 pervs got something to wank about!" ..... bad thing to say... she got pissed as hell, ignoring me for 2 hours...

Afterwards I started thinking about this.... thinking about these guys, puttings the pics of my girl on the net... damn!

Hoping to find the pics someday... on some voyeur site.. love the fact that my girl can become a hot pic that guys view and wank on...

I this in fact a cuck-experience?....

There is a another thing that happend during the holliday... but that for the next time!!!

Cheers

(please comment, or give advise...)
Pics are coming!

on the beach!

Attachments

• 5453784.jpg
    5453784.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 311
here the pics:

The first two are displaying her shorts she had on in the themepark

The tird one in one of her standing at the beach, and wearing that thing that makes all the old dude drool on her

Attachments

• short.jpg
    short.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 286
  • short 2.jpg
    short 2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 267
  • binini.jpg
    binini.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 328
the pics of her shorts where not taking on holiday, they where taking last summer!

To give you an idea!
DAmn!

Old pervs need love too. Be nice to us or we will vote to have more money taken from your paycheck to pay for our Social Security! Then when you can't afford to take her on vacations anymore we will show up and buy her nice things and steal her from you. Baby boomers rule!

kenedus said:
wearing that thing that makes all the old dude drool on her

... smooth, silky, brown skin ;)

Lovely photographs and I'm not surprised she attracts attention. Those two old goats could have been more circumspect about it - they give "dirty old men" a bad name.

I think she'd be far more at ease with a man like me (almost 10 years older than those slobs - and in better shape), then her two admirers [wankers] at the park.

Rest assured, I've stroked while looking at this girl many times - and she gives me great pleasure as I think of how her body would look and feel up against mine.

I had no idea you were old grey master. Would love to see you enjoying my young chinese wife. She admires and looks up to older men a lot.

greymaster said:
... smooth, silky, brown skin ;)

Lovely photographs and I'm not surprised she attracts attention. Those two old goats could have been more circumspect about it - they give "dirty old men" a bad name.

I think she'd be far more at ease with a man like me (almost 10 years older than those slobs - and in better shape), then her two admirers [wankers] at the park.

Rest assured, I've stroked while looking at this girl many times - and she gives me great pleasure as I think of how her body would look and feel up against mine.

kenedus said:
I saw 2 guys standing behind my girl! Both fat ugly and around 40 years old!

If these guys looked about 40 then they were probably mid to late 30s, so I've got a decade on top of that.

hotfuzz - you know I'd love to have that sexy wife of yours 'looking up' to me in every way ;) Go back and re-look at the pictures I've faked of her and see them in a new light now you realize my age.

See was wearing this last night, ... the eyes see got ..
(this pic was taking on holliday, have no recent pic yet)

Looking for a fake of my girl, maybe this is a good pic to use?

Cheers

Attachments

• Beach3.jpg
    Beach3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 324

Users who are viewing this thread